View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Holy shit. Possibly BOTW? Definitely wasn't expecting this. Des, you had a very solid overall bar. I was definitely feeling the nameplay there and the punch was comedic. Mal, I am honestly shocked at the level of your bar. I didn't expect that you had elevated this quickly, hadn't read anything from you in awhile, and this bar was dope. Your nameplay was just as good as Des'. This is definitely a close one indeed. There is one deciding factor though.... I feel both of you are even with the nameplay-punchline. The X-factor is the set up.... where Des sort of had a braggadocio set up before delivering his punch, Mal's set up connected to his punch and was a bit of a jab itself. Yes, this is it.

MVGT: Malachi. Good job by both competitors.