View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #9
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
watching the battle now, 1st round not even done and illmac won it 4 me. Hush like gunbars and short lil rhymes. lame
I think it was really close with iLLmaculate edging it out. But I don't even like gun rap and Bigg K just came across as so authentic to me. The entire segment iLLmac used with gun rap and then flipping it with Arsonal was great. He was really funny, too. The clap like this stuff was hilarious, and the way he broke down the rewinding stuff was pretty creative. Bigg K had me laughing, too. Not a fan of the Nicki Minaj style punches either but Bigg K pulled it off.

Going to watch the The Saurus/Bigg K one here in a few. Any suggestions on other great battles to watch?

On a side note, does Daylyt say "mmmkay" in every battle or was it just the one Chilla battle? That's the only one I've seen of both of them and had to turn it off.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote