View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #23
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

I'm not surprised to see oats/Pancake as favorites to win it all, because it is possible, but this is definitely going to be a real competitive playoffs. If there are two writers who have the momentum coming in, it's Certain & Vulgar. Certain has really been on a roll & I believe he can definitely carry that in his first round match with 'Cake. Vulgar seems to have got his motors rev'd up so I wouldn't be surprised if he really shows out.

Zen, myself, timeless, patrown & Adonis, YDK & Vivid all have something to prove. We all show flashes of elite talent but are not so consistent, so it'll be interesting to see how things go. Can't rule out Frank- though he has been slacking, when it comes to big match ups, he can beat anybody. I hope he brings it every round. Mercy is a darkhorse. He has the writing skills & it'll be interesting to see what he does as well. And how about Wrecka.... he won the WCL and I think he has the motivation to prove himself and make a statement.

I hope everybody shows & votes every round, win or lose. Because this season has been a major success. Good luck to all.