Thread: Aero
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero the Apex View Post
First off, very entertaining. This is the Bags we like not the try hard fail you've been lately. You talk about getting charisma? Do you know what charisma is? Charisma is going into a boardroom and having people listen your every word. I'll tell you what having no charisma gets you: a baby's mother who doesn't respect the amount of money you make so you're forced to find time to spend with your daughter.

You're a pathetic failed textcee turned Discussion board whore. You only thrive on a site where people are accustomed to your nonsensical bullshit and you're afraid to venture to another site bc you know it wouldn't be the same. Don't say it's bc you don't have time. People with your wall paper have plenty of time.

Lemme address Veritas though. Veritas you sounded like a racist confederate flag owner who likes to get owned by black mistresses. You're pathetic for even taking my call and your wife is even more pathetic for being with someone who looks and acts like you.

Good thread though but you're irrelevant to Netcees. Everything I speak on is real. So what I hung w Terrance J and Luda? They're promoting a movie together. You'll never be a part of big money conversations so I can understand your disbelief.

I'm no longer the GOAT call me king.

yeah I started the call talking like Cody yates.

but umm....what is Chinese for king?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote