Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #10
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post

Season 3

Championship: Cereal_Killa (5-1) vs. zygote (11-3)
Heavy weight match. Probably two of the greatest topical textcees to come out of Australia. This is going to be the battle of the ages to determine the overall supremacy over the entire continent of Australia. Zygote has been a fixture in the championship match up and may now be the official record holder for championship appearances in the AOWL. Cereal Killa just defeated the rabid Jonathan Mercy and is going for a trifecta of high profile victories. This will be a noteworthy battle worthy of its moniker. I am virtually undecided here. Best of luck!

Contender match: cyph her (2-1) vs. Certain (4-4)
Certain has managed to no showed his way into a contender match which will place him in the championship match up with the chance to end this season as the champion of his own league. Wow. It is a long shot but it is certainly attainable. As long as he doesn't get beat by a girl whos blown out both Zenland and Vividlyvague.

Frank (9-5) vs. Adonis (6-8)
10-0 dog

El Pancake (5-3) vs. Vulgar (6-4)
Vulgarian dropped epic last week with a premeditated classic vulgar verse. I was going to approach our topic 'what must happen ultimately, must happen immediately' as me contemplating on whether to take a shit in a public bathroom or not, but I just could not give Vulgar the satisfaction of having his recycled verse go to votes. El Pancake ducked our championship rematch and has not be seen on the site since. I'm looking foward to a no frills, no holds barred battle right here.

Soulstice (2-4) vs. Vividlyvague (7-6)
Soulstice is trying to get into the playoffs at 4-4 and Vividlyvague would be doing everyone a favor by stopping him dead in his tracks.

Zenland (1-2) vs. King Ra. (6-6)
Zenny used to be one of the boys, now he is an outsider with no affiliations to anyone or anything but drugs. He made his critically acclaimed comeback and was emphatically knocked out by a girl. Perhaps Season 4 will be the return of Zenland. King Ra is on the cusp of .500 and is due for a true epic right now to solidify his momentum going into the deep playoffs. Off with Zenlands head KING RA OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

patrown (2-3) vs. Bladed Thesis (2-0)
Apparently Certain is letting people who participated less than a quarter of the season into the prestigious playoffs. Bladed Thesis could literally knock off Patrown and slither into this scenario where he could be a problem for a weathered veteran writer. Pat will not let that happen.

Lemur (0-0) vs. Objective (0-2)
Welcome back to Objective. Little late though, don't you think?

Goodluck to all!

Last edited by Frank; 06-02-2014 at 10:01 AM.