View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 02:16 AM   #10
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

cyph her: Your off-kilter rhyming was a bit too much at times and hurt the cadence of the verse. But at others, it accentuated your word choice and made the verse feel fresh. The approach to the topic was just interesting enough to not feel overly straight-forward, and the writing offered some interesting glimpses. But I don't think this verse was as fully realized or in-step as last week's.

Vividlyvague: Not only is this verse incomplete, I didn't much care for what did exist. You're so much better than this. Hopefully you'll devote the necessary time for the playoffs.

Vote: cyph her