View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:37 AM   #11
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Mercy- Mercy, Mercy Me. Damn this was dope. I'm glad I hadn't faced this verse. I loved what you did here. I'm guessing the protagonist/antagonist could have been a few personifications in space and time. I'll go for destiny, mother- nature, or maybe fate? Not sure. But what was said here had lifein it. You are well written and thoughtful in how you put things, and I love the end result of whatever you put your effort into. I think use of the picture was a bit wasted, but I think you more than made up for it with your piece being as masterful as it was. Good read, good job.

Soulstice- So the topic's pic is what they were stealing? I'm lost. This was a spiffy Vivid verse with practically no emotion that I desperately tried, toi no avail, to tie into the piece. Maybe I'm blind. But that doen't matter right now. I almost liked this piece. You were neat. And it rhymed well. But I wasn't at all connected to the characters. I feel like there should have been some kind of personal factor... a motivation for the characters to bring them to life. For it to have been so long, it didn't pack a punch of equal size. I'm being harsh. I apologize. I liked it for what it was. I just wasn't left with that lingering tingle I get when I've been touched by the subject matter... (no bosh). Overall good job. Your execution was pretty good.

I think both guys obviously put a good foot forward on this. But the vastly contrasting qualities of the two pieces is what made this battle. I liked both in a different respect but hafta go with what I felt provided a more complete experience. MVGT Mercy for his execution and content. Great job guys.