Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Just Write, all season I've been loose about the editing deadline. You say you had part of a verse written? That's exactly what happened two weeks ago against Vividlyvague. Both of you posted half-verses and edited in full ones. You and King Ra. easily could have done the same this week. But you say you had half a verse finished, but I checked the time stamp on your account. You had been active on the site at 2:07 then hadn't checked back until 20 minutes after the deadline.

With El Pancake last week, he had given me a heads-up that if he didn't post on time he'd post very close to on time, which he did. Several others have had similar situations in the past. Say something. Say, "Hey, I can show but I might need 10 extra minutes." Or really, just post what you have and edit things quickly. If you're still editing a verse the next day, yeah, I'll disqualify you. But I haven't disqualified anyone yet this season for editing within an hour or so of the deadline, you included.

And Witty, your no-show loss from that week clearly isn't going to be taken off your record. I've seen enough of your writing to know that you wrote that shitty half-verse in the 20-30 minutes after your battle was closed just to whine.
That's not true lol ask people I was speaking to on aim...you're holding a grudge and I don't know why but I genuinely spent time on that piece.

So because you 'think' I didn't, you are giving me a loss that you have not given to others?

Cool.

Just don't act like you're some super strict mod who enforces the rules with an iron fist when you are happy to bend them for your friends but not when you get butthurt because someone got confused about timezones.