Thread: RIP Netcees 2.0
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #348
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Netcees Discussion and Netcees Text Battling needs to be separated like them shits is church and state tbh.

If niggas wanna text, there's a section for that. @Witty speaks the truth, if it's gonna die let it die, maybe it'll be like the Phoenix and one day rise from the ashes, hopefully with less corny nameplays and gun references.

I've pretty much done all I want to do in text right now, from topicals to battles to disses to cyphers. Shit, it's not much creativity happening rite nows.

But yo, I know one day I'll get inspired and be back at it, just gotta let that shit happen, can't force it.
amen

that "GOLDEN AGE" everyone references... that period from like 02-05, where myself and a lot of dudes favorite textheads came up in....where activity was at its peak and archives were born....

DURING that generation everyone was saying the e.x.a.c.t. same thing.

EVERY GENERATION THINKS THE WORLD IS GOING TO END WHILE THEIR GENERATION IS LIVIN' IN IT YO!

...and when it doesnt, the older generation tells the younger ones, who hear them but don't listen -- so the older gen keeps repeating themselves until history does and then, one magical morning, the younger gen wakes up to realize they've become the older gen in a world that STILL didnt fuckin end.