Thread: Owwwwww
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #1
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future
Default Owwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol i already have.

Cant u see?

Before i let u breathe....even rescued you from an early send off.....for my own reasonings...

Let you be.....didnt create any angles for the board to work with....

Now ive defined you. U are trademark....the husky spic who logs in at 7am and logs out at midnight after a vigorous day of riding popular NC members dicks and ruining everythread u set foot in with awkward text battle humor and or remember whens or just flat out failed attempts at comedy.

Ive already seen the board pick up on these angles.

Ur abrasive attitude contrived from your pride put the target on you and now ive supplied the troops woth ammunition.

All of this is really standard procedure

But the real genius here......is the inception

2weeks and 9hundred posts ago you were just a fun loving text nostalgic.....

Now

U actually think that it was your idea to make this thread an try to attack me

Lol.

You forget we built this environment that youve become so heavily addicted to.

U have stamina...but that means nothing to me.

I went head on with you yesterday briefly.... just to establish where u stand.

From this point forward you will just be a victim...

I dont need to cut you down w/ a 20page fatality....tho i could.

Watching u bleed out now as u grasp for a helping hand will be just as enjoyable for me.

Enjoy ur stay here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
@Sick

I been trying to help out but faggots on here all wantto hop on the dick when they don't even know me. I just signed on now from yesterday when I logged off and see a gratitude thread on some groupie shit.

There are some faggots posting in there saying I'm annoying when I dont even know them or ever talked to them. Just shows how pathetic some of the faggots are on this site. I'm out tho, fuck trollcees.
Quote:
I don't mind it, tbh. It makes me laugh. The sad part is how many niggas idolize that fat fuckin loser bags. Just because that faggot got an issue with me or feels threatened by my presence, all his groupies got a problem with me. Its blatantly obvious, tbh.

Truth is, I'd shit on 75% of these faggots that post on here. Fact
Quote:
This shit got boring to me, tbh. Nothing goes on here...

Ya' niggas I'm cool w/ stay up tho! You know where to find me, my dooski's.

EZ.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote