Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

The flow in this piece was perfect, that's the first thing I have to say...it didn't fall off once, genuinely impressed at how smooth this was. It was complex shit too, the short and to-the-point lines hide the deceptive complexity of the piece, the schemes going on in this were crazy, You are right, it is kind of goofy but it is also kind of probably my favourite piece I've read in this forum for a while, it's my kind of humour and my kind of style of writing so it was all pretty perfect to me. Nothing I can even criticize...I feel bad for not saying something could be better but I don't see anything that I thought wasn't good enough. It's like you were talking to nobody and everybody at the same time, and that's how I feel when I write. Dope piece man, not much more I can say other than that, props.
Quote:
I'd like to dice your ribs! Private I-spy cadavers in the closet
Fuck material women, use their assholes as an object
Just glad I wasn't born in a black hole like the projects
Don't mean I ain't down'ta make a'couple castles outta dogshit
My favourite part.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote