View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Tell me
please harken unto me, no tldr.

you are currently following the same path you have always followed..that of a loser.

you have always failed in the realm of ideas conveyed in words against superior opponents such as myself.

in turn, you prey upon the weak. you are not a leader. you are an influence....nothing more, and a negative one at that.

you also are no champion, as you have absolutely no idea how to be one.

you resort to delusions...calling your guardian angel the villain. I am your mind Anthony. I am inside.

here now is the truth that will hurt you.

A champion makes those around him better (like how I gave you the ability to craft rolfz combos). You feed on those lesser to make yourself better.

AND THAT IS WHY MAAM, THIS BOARD AKA YOUR PATHETIC LIFE LAYS IN THE RUINS OF UNROFLZ.

AND WHAT IS HARD IS MY DICK.

BITCH.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote