View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #30
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just saying

nowadays to match widescreen monitors board tables are wider, and typically the text size is smaller because the screens are clearer.

on the old vb boards the tables were more centered and default text size was bigger, if typed a typical NC verse on say, 2004 Holla-front, the lines would most likely come out as wrap-arounds. Which is exactly how I used to do longbar back then.

The difference is current day short bar very rarely has internal rhymes that long bar verses had.

So basically what we call short bar now, was long bar a decade ago, but with less flow.

*barring the overly ridiculous cats from back in the day, like NYVillain who would write like 6 line "bars" which was honestly awful