Thread: fuck the colts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
this move makes sense to me

your receiving core is pretty depleted, t.y. hilton is good but you need a bigger guy out there too whos reliable. reggie wayne probably aint done, but he's on the way out. i've never heard anything about decker having shitty hands? but i dont pay attention to teams outside of the ravens.

but word i mean it never hurts to add another receiving weapon

what do you guys need defense wise? cuz it aint like the free agent market is too deep, but mcclain is out there, and dqwell jackson. both solid starters for any team that swoops em at MLB

i mean ellerbe got a crazy payday in miami the other year and he isnt half as good as mcclain

but word the colts will be fine.
we need a whole new defense

LAGARETTE BLOUNT RAN LIKE 5 TDs by himself in the playoffs and Brady didn't throw anything. we lost to a bunch of runs. we got shitted on by Kansas City by their 3RD STRING RUNNING BACK in the playoffs. we need a whole new defense. we've always sucked at tackling but damn

and Decker's trash. his hands are only parallel'd by the garbage that is known as Wes Welker aka drop wide open passes, catch screens. Decker was dropping balls thrown into his fucking soul by Peyton Manning. Decker's horrible

@Destroyer lol we won a SB after that though, but that was when our D was actually top 5 ranked. ours was like 26th in the league this year
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote