Thread: The Alpha Male
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 11:55 AM   #64
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't and won't accept your criticism. Fuck you with Diodes mothers triple ended dildo!!!

Jokes

I like your response. I spoke to El Cupcake about this. I genuinely don't think I am the person I made myself out to be. I was singing at the time when I typed my responses. The song went like this ... "Troll o lol o lol Troll" ... and repeated the same mundane lyrics for an entire 5 minutes. It got boring about 1:30 in, but I stuck it out like a trooper and finished every last lyric. I even had a troll costume on at the time, and was watching the remastered version of Trolls 2 on DVD. Great movie! It's that bad, it's good.

I'd love to spend my time here contributing to the board by feeding open mics and voting extensively on battles. However, I would like to apologise to nobody. And when I'm done, I would then like nobody to forgive me. If that's alright with y'all?

In other news - this peice was about 'Alpha Male'. That was the subject. And this was the angle I picked.
Seriously though, I don't wear a super-ego costume in my spare time. I'm just little old humble Dave.
I think we all got off on the wrong stump (I'm a double amputee). Let's start again & be forever friends. I'll even get Veritas to do the truffle shuffle for you and film it
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote