Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Hahaha.. Pierce is dope tho.. I was talking w/ alot of u Raven folk & surprisingly alot prefer Pierce to Rice.
i love pierce, i think he deserves 20 touches

but in rices defense they present two very different targets to defenders, and since pierce is only used situationally and to spell rice, alot of his production could benefit from that

also i think rice put up better numbers, yards per carry, but it doesnt really make sense it seemed like whenever pierce got it he was quick and decisive

rays main drop off last year in my eyes was his speed and decisiveness. he bulked up and has been bulking up every year since in the league. if you look at him at rutgers he had a normal rb physique. he was just short tho so its more demanding on him

now he's a bowling ball

but word with our shitty o-line he spent more time looking for perfect holes than just beasting upfield. he'd pass up a two yard gain with the hope something would open up, and it never did

pierce on the other hand is much more decisive. if its designed to go off the guard, he's running off the guard. he aint gonna try and bounce it out unless there is absolutely no hole

i like the guy. and i like kubiak, if he can implement the full zone blocking scheme i'd like to see if it will work in baltimore like it did with arian in houston