View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:59 AM   #66
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

Soldier is dope. But I never bought a kiss album. And kiss is dope, but he doesn't have album burners that make me wanna keep the shit in repeat. I need at least two or three good singles before I check for an album. And when I check for it, it better have at least sixty per cent dope off rip. Otherwise I don't bother dlin and I never pay. Three good songs don't win an album imo, so em show don't count. And when I say an artist is good, I mean consistent quality and growth and its dope when an artist life changes are somewhat in time with mine... it personalized the music and em very rarely spoke my voice. And then when he did, it sometimes seemed disingenuous, too calculated... but sometimes he seemed like my nigga from back in the day. So to recap, I recognize ems skill and like a bunch of his shit. But he is undeniably overrated. Just like big and jay and nas, fans can't scrape the love out they ears and be rational. Dummies...
Anyway, em was boosted way too hard early on and that has helped him, and then eight mile...
Look its not a bad thing, if black people had my back like that I'd be coolin
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote