View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:16 PM   #32
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
on top of your parkinson's hasidic stutter rap skills you claim to be a grappling expert

so please be at naga in charlotte in june

open weight sound good? i don't think i could cut down to your 135 soaking with vakill's sweat weight.

gi or no gi?

cool. cool cool cool.
i trained for actual fighting, not contact sparring with rules in gi's designed to give u something to grab onto...not to mention i much prefer stand up, as i'd rather just knock someone out instead of aggressively cuddling them...a throat shot follow by a knee to the hernia region is a much more effective method of disabling someone, but who cares...

besides, i weigh 155, so it probably wouldn't be as hard to slim down as u think...that said, if i were into hugging other grown men while covered in sweat just to say i earned a couple points on a tally card, i'm confident i wouldn't have much difficulty in choking u out, or at the very least making u tap, but that's neither here nor there, is it...

fact remains, u wouldn't do shit to eddie if he were there in person...so i'm not sure what the whole "omg detour lets manhug each other in front of a bunch of people" thing has to do with that...ur a privileged white guido with an addiction to HGH an a serious attitude problem that only surfaces on the net due to ur fear of real life confrontation...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote