- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

if it died jan 7 why does the title say jan 14. You are fucking stupid. not the GOAT. Fucking billy goat loser. You're a lamb. Veal. Something I eat for breakfast. Missing dates by a week. Word three in big letters. Thinks it holds meaning cause he put [/b around them and put it to the size he got touched by his pastor (18). Young. Goes to clubs with his moms pills in his pockets "ready to do some work, with my perc" he says while rhyming to the techno beat. Tells his cousin, who he calls his shorty on forums "hold on, gotta post that on netcees."

"whats netcees?"

"its like if jay-z, eminem and nas were nerds but on the internet"

"wait what i can't hear you, the musics too -"

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB SHUT UP IM THE GOAT"

"oh you want to coat check?"

"NO NO, ITS 3 DOLLARS I CANT WASTE THAT MUCH IM A BUSINESSMAN!!"

cousin to bouncer: "yeah can we coat check these coats

aero screaming to no avail due to loud music: NO DONT, I CANT BREAK MY TEN!!

cousin coming back unaware of aeros tribulations: why do you still wear enyce?

aero: its express and i have swag *frowns*

cousin: i love being white with you.

cousin: didnt you say you love aero smith? I'm going to go request some now to the dj

aero: NO NO I HATE HIM

aero to himself in his head: fucking love aero smith so much want his penis inside me

aero on netcees simultaneously: got perc in the club, miniskirting it up

namix delete this i am the Goat. Don't address me otherwise, peasant.

lol three bars are trash. Hush didn't get ethered by you, he laughed himself into a coma when he saw you. Actually, nah, he punched a black dude in the lobby, laid him flat the fuck out and the black dude landed on your converse sneakers. Hush said my bad bro for the sneakers and you said "no problem kiddo" and ran out of the hotel. Cops didnt question you cause you were white lol. Toothpaste haircut. Real toothpaste. Eat Oatmeal with shredded lettuce for breakfast. Only does site disses cause that's what he excels at. Just stating the obvious but in rhyme format with a slight twist. lol

"and strikta had to beg for 13.50, and I don't mean the exclusive jordan hybrids"

sprinkle a little rhyme cognitive similar effect. Jordan hybrids

"he was moaning, trying covered it up as a hoax so vibrant."

got the tall tale signs of a pathological liar psycho maniac. Keeps telling himself hes the goat until he believes it to be true. Thinks hes black. Thinks hes the goat. Makes sense now. Watched too much peter pan as a white kid. "IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY YOU CAN" Closed his eyes and tried to fly. Can't. Named himelf Aero as a slight play off Aerial, when he tried to fly like peter pan off his 2nd story apartment building and fell and broke his arm and hit his head. All the kids called him Aerial. "ill show them one day, ill take over a text website and make top 20 imaginary lists. *waves fist*" fuck you.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote