Old 01-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my sister used to hate me because when she'd have friends over they'd spend more time with me.

i never banged any of them tho, sadly. she had a couple good looking friends who i would have. but i was intimidated by the age difference thing. even tho it was only a year ahead of me. those chicks were women yo in my mind lmao

i went from having pretty girlfriends in elementary school. going to fairs and shit holding hands. i remember a church lock in. my buddy's family was apart of this church, where the kids would go i guess and they'd lock you in for the night. it was like a big sleepover basically like 40 kids or something where you do activities and play and run wild. well his cousin was my girlfriend and she was there. and i remember trying to kiss her but she was shook. and at night we all slept in this room and i kept trying to sneak over to the girls side but they kept being like go to sleep little niggas what you doing

so when middle school came, i was like fuck these pretty ho's and just started getting with the sluts. if a chick was rumored to blow a kid that was my new girl. if a chick got boobs early, she was basically a slut in everyones mind.

but thats how i made progress lmao
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote