View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs Round 1 chat and predictions

As we have stated all season, seeding for the playoffs was decided based on strength of victory. This was done by calculating win totals for the people each person beat. Vulgar was given the top seed as the season champion, but otherwise all of this was calculated strictly based on that. YDK gets the last spot because he had the best set of three victories among the seven people with three victories.

Round 1:

No. 5 @PancakeBrah vs. No. 12 @YDK: "You Must Love Me"
No. 6 @Frank vs. No. 11 @patrown: "Never Change"
No. 7 @NYCSPITZ vs. No. 10 @breathless: "Coming of Age"
No. 8 @Mike Wrecka vs. No. 9 @Diode: "Moment of Clarity"

Byes: No. 1 @Vulgar, No. 2 @Vividlyvague, No. 3 @Certain and No. 4 @Mr. J.

Battle threads with topics will be posted tonight. I'm going to try to do something nicer looking in Photoshop tonight, too.

Commence discussion and speculation and whatever else you do.

Last edited by Certain; 12-03-2013 at 11:43 PM.