Thread: uh-oh
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no don't get sound forge, it will slow you down. i shouldve stopped using it awhile ago, but its just what i learned to use.

its a useless step tho, if i never learned it i would be better off just using FL.

FL studio 10 has Edison, which does the same stuff i use sound forge for. i don't know how to use it the same way, but i can use it enough to show you how to use it, and it will serve you better in the long run. its like eliminating a step.

but anyway

i'm gonna put together a folder for you. its gonna have certain files, i will label them so you know what is what. i will also put a text file in it with step by step instructions on how to assemble a beat from the files i send you. i'll try and include scrnshots and other shit in parts.

basically i'm going to try to make a step by step guide showing you how you can make beats. i'll keep it basic

gonna start now, just make a simple beat and write what im doing in the process
wordd