Thread: too far?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLRLK View Post
the reason i ask is cuz i know a lot of people that would claim its justified since theres no rules in street fights & its up to the guy beating ur head in to decide if youve had enough or not.
There's not really any rules to anything. See what I'm saying? Being humane is a choice. I don't know which world you want to live in, but I'd rather live in a world where people stop someone from killing another person, than having a world where people take a step back and watch once it goes overboard. You can't justify killing another person unless it's self defense, when the dude is unconscious and can't do anything it stops being self defense unless you're extremely afraid of what'll happen if the aggressor wakes up.. In this case I couldn't see any of that. To let this man continue beating him while he's out doesn't make any sense to me, and is as I explained earlier; inhumane and I wouldn't stand by and watch. I'd step in the moment he ''won''. They've settled their differences and that was what it was all about, no?

However, that is only if both parties wanted to fight to begin with. I don't see the point in two people fighting, or beating up a man simply for having different opinions. There needs to be more behind it for it to be ''right'' imo. If someone has raped your sister or done something physical to your family members I can stand behind the ''eye for an eye'' and retaliation can be justified to a certain extent, depends on the severity of the case at hand.

But then again, I have a weird moral code and it isn't based on laws or any of the sort. As far as it goes to this case tho' I can't see how the dude in the video is in the right, that goes for bystanders as well that ISN'T afraid he'll attack them as well; in this case - the faggot videotaping it looking upon it as entertainment.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote