Thread: too far?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Depends how you look at it whether he was going too far or not. I'm not going to make this a political discussion and talk about the wonders of anarchy once things settles, but ye.. When it comes down to it, I think this was ott. Beating up some off duty cop is going too far. Why? Because it changes nothing and simply hurting another human because I, or someone else, doesn't agree with everything cops stand for is stupid. Had it been the police chief or someone of importance on the other hand... But then again that opens up new debates and I'm almost 100% certain the dude in the video haven't even given these things a thought, so ye; shit's too far. Dude could easily die from this or get some serious brain damage, it aint worth doing that shit to another human being for simply doing what they think is right when it changes nothing in the long run either way.
well its never made apparent in the vid whether the other guy knows he is an off duty cop or not. that knowledge does seem to change people's opinions tho

the reason i ask is cuz i know a lot of people that would claim its justified since theres no rules in street fights & its up to the guy beating ur head in to decide if youve had enough or not. i used to think like that, but now its just like 'whats the fuckin point?' dude could have easily been killed. for what? & no matter what, i dont think theres anything tough about continuously hitting a dude after hes unconscious. youve already knocked his ass out. youve won.

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote