View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #15
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Neighbor:

Never read anything from you I don't think and after reading this I really don't know why I haven't.

The whole verse was fire tbh but this line stuck out to me.

I generate genocide, never hesitant for Genesis to evolve

The follow up bar has been quoted by damn near everyone but that line right there to me deserve props. Basically each line of your verse held a consistent flow and excellent wording. Top notch writing. I would like to read a longer verse by you now.

Mike

Pretty dope verse but I did have one problem with it. Sometimes I would lose grasp on the flow and have to start back over. I think it was due to some lines being longer than the others without inner rhymes, but those problems were few and far in between. The few lines where you went on it and truly showed what you were capable of were greatness, but your drop last week in the AOWL trumps this imo. That drop was epicness.

Genocide

Your flow is one of the best on the site and it shows here. Great metaphors in your verses and a great use of alliteration on your rhymes like the crawling with cops section. This drop is one of the best I've read from you, but I don't know if I've ever read a braggadocio type verse from you that wasn't good.

Nicely done fellas. Epic collab.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote