Thread: too far?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Depends how you look at it whether he was going too far or not. I'm not going to make this a political discussion and talk about the wonders of anarchy once things settles, but ye.. When it comes down to it, I think this was ott. Beating up some off duty cop is going too far. Why? Because it changes nothing and simply hurting another human because I, or someone else, doesn't agree with everything cops stand for is stupid. Had it been the police chief or someone of importance on the other hand... But then again that opens up new debates and I'm almost 100% certain the dude in the video haven't even given these things a thought, so ye; shit's too far. Dude could easily die from this or get some serious brain damage, it aint worth doing that shit to another human being for simply doing what they think is right when it changes nothing in the long run either way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote