View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

really nice. this getting hella slept on so far. all 3 were dope. neigh i was reading urs like a tupac song lol.. the last word "aww" sounding shit i was holding and emphasizing the shit out of it, haha sounded illy. mike wreck i was surprised u were able to keep up with neigh, sick verse u had too, suuuuuuuuper smooth, just a great verse all around, geno urs had all the punches which sacrificed ur flow SLightly.. still had really good flow but just didn't quite keep up with the first 2 in smoothness. urs felt a TAD bumpy compared to them, but as i say the wordplay made up for it, nicely done. really good collab. also hella props for the formatting this properly to be converted to audio, would be SICK to hear u guys spit this for real on like a heavier type beat, MW maybe that second line ultimate warrior would have to be shortened a little to make it work but other than that this was real smooth. good one boys, nice collab, keep em commin. check out our big paragraph collab