Old 10-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #55
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
No idiot, do not try put words in my mouth. you cast a vote on who had the better entire verse, if a punch doesn't rhyme it's not effective. your attitude was exactly why longbar was full of irrelevant filler and forced multis.

plus if you ever thought decorations were cool, you never will be,

Oh, okay. I didn't know rhyming was hard. I hear there are guys out there who rhyme with more than just one syllable. That sounds REALLY hard! It's a MUCH better display of writing ability than using wordplay and writing punches! I bet you're one of those guys? You must be, since you're such an expert at relevant filler and non-forced multis

let's look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance
mother fuck this battle, so after i've chewed through lyrics..
you won't be feeling chipper.. you were already dead when i threw you in it
Rhyming In it with Lyrics? Brilliant. Hardly forced at all. And that whole "Mother fuck this battle" part was great, too. That was great, relevant stuff. Not fillerish at all! And you're chewing through his lyrics....it's like he's got lyrics written down on a piece of paper and you're just eating the shit. nom nom nom big fella! you get your grub on!

Quote:
we know the truth, now dont act like your words please me,
hush is known to rise to the challenge.. infact it's why we call his girl easy
We know the truth! We sure do! We know the truth! How bout you?! This stuff just gets me giddy in my glovebox. Your set-ups are epic, dude. Words and Girl? Perfect rhymez bro!

Quote:
kid is wack, but im 'battling hush' again like he's really tough?
& the first time i beat him didn't make the message loud n clear enough
Clear enough and really tough? Well, multis are overrated anyway. Man, I gotta say I agree with you, though - Hush is sooo not tough. Like totally. I'm so glad you went out of your way to mention it in your verse, because I was thinking the same thing before I read it, and then I was just like OH! Dude! HE SAID IT!

Hush, you un-tough fuck

End of the day:

Short line heads use filler and forced multis all the same. You're really just going out of your way to try create more contrasts between the two than there really are

Last edited by Answer; 10-22-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote