View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #52
Darth Yoda

Battle Record: 6-2

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF

Darth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant future

To be honest, a lot of dope goldmic heads did 'long bar' but none of the flashy underline gimmicky italics was really used. I'm friends with Problem, and he's actually dope. Metaphive who is on here is probably the best 'battler'. Some people think I'm really good, but I think it's sort of lame, and I think I'd fare quite alright. No disrespect to people that battle blah blah majority of site, whatever. Short bar heads aren't amazing either, the same amount of 'long bar' users (very few) are dope, and equal to the amount of 'short bar' users, honestly. A lot suck. And if you're actually verbally saying a lot of these bars outloud and if you're good at longbar, it can easily be said just as clean as you think a shortbar would sound like. But I must admit the exterior eeyore wordplay was absolutely horrid and I can't believe someone would actually try to play that off as good. Desperate times. Desperate measures. And I commend short bar users that very rarely used stretched wordplay.
Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote