Old 10-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #47
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I liked

Supremace
XV Doom
Chronologic
Dark Necrofear
Testament
Marville
~kaos~
This is the only Kaos verse I have, I think. It's from FA's first freeflow. I left my verse off of it

Ackuracy

....im servin the streets, its like 'givin head in gravel' cuz puttin the 'game on ya shoulders' is 'hurtin ya knees'...
acks murkin wit ease, leavin nth apex 'Caught, with they pants down' like the 'prostitutes workin for police'!!....
...uphold a cold flow so im 'certain in freeze', while im paintin violence to see the 'art of choke' stop ya breathin...
ought to beat em, n the next day ya 'GET OUT!!, on the wrong side of the bed' like 'Wife caught ya cheatin'!!...
...ive sought to eat them with no thought or reason, they copyin my shit, soon as bars land they stay cloned...
look, my advice is to stay home cuz when i step up its a 'call of the wild' more then 'tarzan wit pay phones'!!...
...peep the loud shit, im 'raisein Kain' better then 'Eve after goin to parental Theropy', thats when the Doudts hit...
when i force him off a cliff its like 'god when he got lazy wit adams body'...cuz dynas makin 'no bones, about it'!!...
...listen here, FA is a form of brumuta cuz all those who 'Tri(y), Disappear'...im the spawn of satan n this sinners fertile...
leave ya a reck tangled in hate, then ya 'back to Square one' righ after ya 'outlined in more chalk' then 'my winners Circle'!!...
...not meanin good luck when i say break a leg, arm, and neck with no strings attached so don't think the sowings free...
yall trying to judge without even knowing me, n thats 'Startin off on the wrong foot' more then 'Rookie bowling leagues'!!...
...this thin line is like 'Buddah with thigh cramps' cuz ya not 'crossin it anymore' so don't act like youve not heard this...
speakin of 'feelin cramps', let me put it in the 'Words of Achein(Akin)' cuz ill basically have ya 'Feelin the WORSEST'!!...
...tryin to ignore what these herbs say, but i wanna 'blow out the Candles' on 'maces Party mouth' in the worst way...
then with jus one snap of the fingers ill have 'Sumthin parked outside his crib' like 'its his Sixteenth birthday'!!...
...back shots till ya spine hurt, yall needa 'work, on ya image' like 'graphics designers', i put heads to rest ya bastids...
betta think fast bitch, im all about the benjimans but you'll 'pay me with if ya life' if 'nuttins certain but death and taxes'!!...

Kaos

derived from a seed of eloquence . . my style develops words into the sheer form of elegance
without hesitance . . we'll see what ya really made of -
when I "Break Down Ya Calm Position (composition)" faster than "Yoga Instructors" separating the "Molecules Of An Element"

pulverize ya liver . . compactin' the jelly . . punches to the gut stay attackin' ya belly
ya crews nothin' more than a bunch of has bins -
so you better then us . . ha – your more “Full Of Baloney” than “Fat Kids On Their Way Back From The Deli

so exceeded with ownage . . I swear your the weakest opponent
I'll end your life so fast -
they'll have to "Fabricate Commercial Attires" into "Instant Infernos" - cause I'll leave ya "100% Cotton, The Heat Of The Moment"

this kid, is simply abused . . and I take money bitch, so gimme the loot
with shovels inside and out ya frame -
kaos "Dig Up Ya X Tear Eeyore (exterior)" like "Crying Ya Eyes Out" - on "Treasure Hunts With Winnie The Pooh"

spittin those essential key raps . . you try to keep ya wackness private but even the most confidential see that
and if memory serves me correctly -
I'll "Reply To Cerebral Emails" while doing "Lengths In Swimming Pools" - now how's that for a "Mental Re: Laps"

we launch missles from cannons . . play pass with ya anger problems - throwin a temper tantrum
I got lines so sick -
all they'll have left to say is "O, Snap" like "Quarter Backs Singing The Canadian Anthem"

this is my house . . you'll die now . . let phantom in ya crew ? . . that's the reason people hold try outs
but its obvious they have no "Cry Teary, Yeah" and I don’t mean the "Acknowledgement Of Ballin' Ya Eyes Out"

my rhymes are fatal keys . . on the other hand, ya skills a myth . . not even a fable, see ?
these fags are such pussies . . everyone in their crew is a "Sweeter Sap" than how they make "Syrup From Maple Trees"

kaos stay pumpin heat abundantly . . y'all try to keep up - but find it hard to run with me
punches be quick to "Nick A Teen"
so wenever I drop . . people be sayin "Holly Smokes" faster then a "Christain Tobacco Company"

after this night is through . . you'll see which group of heads are the righteous crew
Nth Apex is garbage -
so i'll "Ridicule Ghosts From Zelda" using a "Simile For Sheep" and literally "Diss Poes The Likes Of Ewe”
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote