Old 10-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #15
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

This was in 2005. The first punch is relevant to what *was* a current event. it's been almost a decade...you can't really compare the shit to what we're doing now. There's also personals that I'm not going to bother explaining - everyone on HF knew each other well enough to get them

I'm Through Playin Games With Homos...This Kid's The Same as "RUNAWAY BRIDE" Cuz Either Way, The "DAME" only gets "FAME FROM NOSHOWS"...!!!
Between All Your Forced Metaphors And You, Spitting Ignorant Things...Voters Could "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" N All They'll See Is "PICTURES N LINKS"...!!!
... Yall Really Thought I'd Be Rusty? Wigga Please
He Gets What He Deserves? Yo I'm Doubtin It Wigga...Gets Titles From Noshows Knowin "DICKRIDERS ARE BIRDS"...-Word?-...they "GO SOUTH FOR THE WINNER"...!!!
This Is The TURNING POINT Do The MATH It's CRITICAL...If He Cant See That He's Wack - He's got his "HEAD SO FAR UP HIS ASS" he makes "SNIFFIN CRACK" a "RITUAL"...!!!
I'll Uppercut Ya Fuckin Gut, Until I'm Beatin Ya Normal...With So Much Food In Ya Stomache, I'll Make Em "SPIT UP, TWICE" Like "BELIEMICS IN ORAL"...!!!
I'm CRACKIN DOWN On The Motherfucka...Faggot, I'll Actually Slash You...And You Best Believe That The "WHIP WONT STOP" Like "CABS FOR A BLACK DUDE"...!!!
This Is Too Easy For Me, I'll Take Em Out In A Sec...You Beatin Me?..."QUIT DREAMIN, D"...I'll "PINCH EM" And REALLY Give Dame His "REALITY CHECK"...!!!
And Now I'm Back With A Rap To Snuff You...Cause If He Really Wants To Try Me - He'll get "PUT ON BLAST" in "10 SECONDS"...like a "NASA SHUTTLE"...!!!
But On The Real, You Don't Wanna Get Checked, Dog...Fightin Me? You'll "PUT YOUR LIFE IN THE RING" And He Ain't Even "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG"...!!!
As Far As You Winnin?...Pfft...Quit Lyin, You Punk...You'd Have To Be "PLAYIN 'YOSELF" like "GAMES" of "STREETFIGHTER" with "ONE"...!!!
Am I Gonna Clown On Your Girl? Nah That's Not My Business...But All Of "OMAN IN A BATTLE" is like "YOU AND YUM's THREAD" - "A COMPETITION OF BITCHES"...!!!
Iunno Why He Calls Himself "Damien" It Doesn't Seem To Fit His Purpose...The Way He "NEVER GETS OFF HIS KNEES" he's more like "CHRISTIAN CHURCHES"...!!!
Who Wants To See A Fight? For Starters, Damnit...Dame'll Be LAID OUT ON HIS BACK More Than A "LICENSED CAR MECHANIC"...!!!
Watch How The Chips Stack Against Him, He'll Begin To Boil Up...By Tomorrow He'll Be 'FACED UP" in a "SUIT" like "REVEALIN A ROYAL FLUSH"...!!!
To Be Honest I Dont Think I Ever Seen Anyone Jocked Harder...Cuz You Got More "BITCHES KISSIN YA CHEEKS" than "BOB BARKER"...!!!
What's Real Fucked Up Is With All That Cellulite - Damn Man...I'd Imagine "KISSIN HIS ASS" would be like "MAKIN OUT WITH THE GRAND CANYON"...!!!
I'll Have Dame Frightened, Teeth Chompin, Scared Of A Nuisance...Drink Away The Pain N You'll Be "DRUNK'N KNEES(niece) KNOCKIN" Like REDNECK FAMILY REUNIONS...!!!
I'll Have Dame So Embarassed About The Fact That He Faced Me...He'll Be Trynna "COVER HIS HEAD"...???....but he's too "FAT to play "FREE SAFETY"...!!!
I Ain't Got Time To "School You" So After Class, Stay, Yo...Fuck that...If You're Smart You'd Just CUT DA-TENSION And Take Your Ass "STRAIGHT HOME"...!!!
But Seriously, No Metaphors - I Dont Need 15 Bars To Murk You...I'll Have His Ass "RUNNIN HOME BEFORE 11" Like He's Got A Fuckin "CURFEW"...!!!
...I Ain't Done Yet, I Love To Kick A Motherfucka While He's Down...Let's Get Personal
Who Runs Around Claimin No One On HF Has A Life?...That People Are Taking Shit To Heart, While Stayin Up Half The Night...Who Wrote A WHOLE Freeflow Cuz He Wasnt Getting His Props...Revealed Ghostwriting For People, Goin Claimin He's Hot...All For What? Mad, Cuz No One Liked You Before?...You'd Be Good For "GAMES" with "MILTON BRADLEY" - It's Safe To Say Your "LIFE'S on the "BOARD"...!!!
And If You Try To Come Around Actin Like A Thug Talkin Trash N Shit...I'll "PULL YA CARD" Faster Than A MOTHERFUCKIN MAGIC TRICK"...!!!
Shit, Ain't Scared Of A Blood On The Net - Fuck Words...He Can Try To "COME TO MY CRIB" and "SERVE ME" - I'll "MAKE HIM MY FUCKIN BUTLER"...!!!
You Fat Bitch, You Makin Me Look Like A Medium...Cuz Every Time He "STANDS UP" - "WE LAUGH" you should be a fuckin 'COMEDIAN"...!!!
Who's The Best Of The Best? Not You, I Got You Losin With Flare...Imagine Our Surprise When The "LAST MAN STANDING" - Loses" like it's "MUSICAL CHAIRS"...!!!
But Seriously How Many Times Have You Recycled Before?...Readin Dame's Verse Is Like A "PARODY THREAD" - Because "Everything You Have To Say" - I've "SEEN IT BEFORE"...!!!
Open Ya Ears Son, Cuz You Know I'm Here To Lyrically Rape You...Cuz Dissin Mine? Trust That I'ma "SKULLFUCK 'EM" with "STD'S Until He'll Be Stuck "HEARIN WITH AIDS, TOO"...!!! (Think About It)
Yours Truly,
-- Answer --
The REAL B.O.B. Champion
xoxo

p.s. We Should Be Together, Too

Last edited by Answer; 10-21-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote