View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

I appreciate the feed, I am new to riding a beat proper, I know I need ta work on my swag and ups and downs on the beat.
The vocabulary and subject relates to my line of work which is Game Development. I am trying to create a swag that can relate game programming to the rap game, if you get me.
I am just try to shed light on the real meaning of Hip(Knowledge)-Hop(Movement)
I use my lyrics to remember things in tests for Calculus
for example terms like

Integral (a function of which a given function is the derivative, which yields that function when differentiated, and which may express the area under the curve of a graph of the function.) In other words I stay with the learning curve

Tangent - (Informally, it is a line through a pair of infinitely close points on the curve. More precisely, a straight line is said to be a tangent of a curve y = f(x) at a point x = c on the curve if the line passes through the point (c, f(c)) on the curve and has slope f'(c) where f' is the derivative of f.)

Derivative - Something that gets its values from a base value
Like a style developed from many others(Bruce Lee)
it also relates to inheritance and composition.(Has a)(Is a) relationship to the base

Infinitesimal (an indefinitely small quantity; a value approaching zero) when values are so small they can't be measured.

Please more feed!

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡