View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

The King is mathematically affixed; no man has a known plan or schematic that's equipped
to throw hands, I'm Gohan; I'll throw one death stare that'll snap your femur in half with a twitch
My whole team is nabbing at the bit, I'm the touch of God as a weapon of no remorse
Leave you slumped in the yard with a queen attached to my hip while we're stepping over your corpse
Close range, the bullet's frame rate slows when the scope is aimed and leaves a hole when it's done
And as your soul escapes I'll watch it elevate at the same pace as the float off the smoke of the gun
I'll sidestep Pryde's death. Let's talk about me. Sovereign, the King, netcee's Charlie Kaufman indeed
Taking the site over, type cold I stole the deed while GoW tried to breathe coughing off the smoke of his weed
I pen gully tacks, dubbed as rap, writing better than you with something new everyday, slammed
Clear the deck, I say fuck a tap, I'll power clean a whole keg and make the brew do a Cakestand
I said; I'M TYPE COLD I...I'll...I'll a write a verse of the week spazzin', voter's a clown dude's type
I'm bipolar, I reek havoc. Both of my personas speak in third person and rhyme diameters around you like
"Pan a merk you. I'm a 4chan commercial, bezerk, seeing blue spots off of the strands of herbals
Pan is yelling at this imaginary buzzsaw, PAN CANNOT WORK YOU, so instead Pan will just use Pan's hands to hurt you
while talking to Spanish gerbils. Pan will jam his thumbs into your eyes until your glands are purple,
PAN IS CRAZY PAN JUST RHYMED WITH PUR-" "Cake is serious. Cake thinks Pryde's game is broke,
Cake will kick Pryde's wack ass with enough backlash that Pryde'll be back to the time when his typo name was dope
Cake's going to race troll. Pryde will go apeshit and all, Cake will shoot off when dude rages in typeface,
Then Cake's going to shapeshift through walls and moonwalk over Pryde's black self in Michael Jackson whiteface."
Pancake is a King, like Pancake said. You're a raging faggot going through his hype phase.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?