Thread: Who's done LSD?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #11
pup
bitch

Battle Record: 0-1

pup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant future

popped 3 my first time, took about 20 minutes to kick in, i was like what the fuck this shit isn't workin, then i stood up and fell with the first step i took, i had no idea what the fuck was goin on, it was a house party with me and a couple of my boys and our women at my apartment, i was bout 16 and i was out of it, my nigga helped me to the couch and i hardly remember but it was honestly like i was watching one of those trippy videos on youtube, i remember vaguely squinting my eyes and seein little alien heads floating around the room and whenever a new person walked in the room a light shined around them and a halo appeared above there head like jesus was walking in the room, i heard it also made you horny, well i geuss thats true, my girl at the time was still a virgin cus i had jus gotten with her (took that shit the next day) anyways she really wanted to fuck cus she had only popped 1 but she wasnt heavy on drug use so it hit her as hard as 3 did to me, she was fucked up to but she could move, i couldnt, long story short, i didn't fuck her that night even though i wanted to, i was so fucked up, so lesson should be learned, don take lsd while with a bitch unless u can handle yourself
pup is offline   Reply With Quote