Thread: Who's done LSD?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

sup.

yeah you don't see ethereal beings.. some light trails and colors and everything is so much more intense. the last time i tripped there was a snow storm coming down and we went outside where i proceeded to stare at snowflakes for the better part of two hours and watch the reflections of light bouncing off of everything.

do keep in mind that when you buy the ticket, you must take the ride. one time i cam down hard with the flu while i was tripping. i tried to fight it. do not do this. it ends poorly.

light really is the source of change in your perception. i had a bad trip on LSA (morning glory) in which everything smelled like sulfur, i was convinced all the shadows in my house were soot from a fire i started, and when i went to investigate, the floor was breathing (this is common.. things appear to "breathe" due to your distorted vision - awesome in the forest, terrifying in a basement) and full of spiders.

my first trip altered my view of the world dramatically, though. i went from a total introvert to a fairly extroverted person and haven't looked back.