Old 09-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo

this was debauchery

i dont even know the word for what this was. but its pretty bad.

flacco needs people who can catch the ball asap. if im harbaugh im looking into the dudes catching all those touchbacks. all those kickoffs, and not one dropped by the dudes behind the end zone

but nah in all seriousness my brain can't process this. secondary looked terrible. dline and lb'ers gassed after the third series and never recovered. flacco couldnt stay on the field. dickson and clark dropping balls like they play for the browns. stokely catching em but going nowhere cuz he's old and terrible

this was shameful

as terrible as ed reed has been the past couple years i can't help but think he wouldnt have let dude get SEVEN lol.

huff channelled his spirit tho when he went for all them lame ass arm tackles lol

but word. only dudes who balled tonight for the ravens are lardarius webb, and really no one else. marlon brown looked solid tho but flacco never looked his way. kept targeting bum old niggas yo

hit up the rookie from georgia dudes 6'5 and fast as shit
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote