Old 08-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Rhymestein View Post
Old just old people 30's and up
its because he is dope. people who were born in 83 are 30 now. when reasonable doubt dropped they would be 13. think about what came out when you were 13, and where you rank it. then from 13 on, he consistently puts out solid music until present day, with countless tracks you can bump without skipping if they come on

he just has a large body of dope music and has been active for the entirety of peoples listening lives yo

its different for me i was in middle school when the black album dropped. but i remember when the blueprint came out and shit like wtf fireeeee. niggas listening to luda and shit im like wtf what about this THO. then in high school i got the net and went back and grabbed the classics i never heard like holy shit yo. reasonable doubt whatttt

but word im only 23. jay is the GOAT

then cam.

then pac

WATUP
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote