Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #9
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

Oject-

Quote:
My names Mark and feminism bother me,
I mean.. It's not that I'm against equality...
Oh hai Mark. My name is Ed and I am a anti Feminist also.

I liked your opening you established the pretext then in stanza two you pick up right where you had last set up...nice and easy to follow. I appreciate this. I read with confidence in the anti but reasonable tone you established and felt your night out at the bar was a good set to get the result that happened in the end...attacked by the borg while apparently in a black out, which makes your reasoning to dislike the movement more justified.

lol at that face man. that's classic.

I think you bridged the gap and closed out too soon just biased of the slower narration above...but all in all this was a very solid read. Not much to dislike, this was a nice capsule of a verse.

bdom-

Quote:
but let’s not let go of the picture, and take grasp of their feeble sight
let's release their rights, let em breed with the type who need to type

we had to takes here. With bord taking a more satire and up on a soap box (so to speak) taking this with a literal approach of bouncing off a literal cyber fem per this weeks challenge. Object created an account of engaging in said fems on the streets after setting up the context that made sense of the encounter. That said, I got Bord realizing his verse potential on the wit of more going off on a tangent, and in this we get a glimpse into some sound and rather witty and enjoyable insights as the assignment allows in this challenge. Object set up so well that the close seemed rush to it...so in proportion to the topic and what each did with it i have to

V/bord for more of an atheistic and artistic finish in relation to both contexts and concepts

good luck friends.