Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ray rice vid of the punch (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=93319)

uh-oh 09-08-2014 07:19 AM

ray rice vid of the punch

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-ri...g-punch-video/

notice how the media portrays it. of course this is worse than what i expected lol. im not defending the punch, just the way the vid is put out there

"after a heated argument they enter the elevator"

there are no signs of an argument in the video. ray rice is seen waiting on an elevator. then the girl walks past him and backslaps him in the face basically ho'ing him.

ray clearly has the "this bitch fucked up" walk as he enters the elevator.

he slaps her in the elevator, and backs up. eye for an eye. she is gonna rush him and he hits her with the left

now granted he shouldnt hit her at all, but this woman was not an angel leading up to the event.

he couldve just destroyed her verbally, she's a weak woman.

but word, no mention of her hitting him first, go figure

Badweather 09-08-2014 07:22 AM

hitting her head on that handrail didn't help either. she's definitely got a glass chin though.

dull boy 09-08-2014 07:30 AM

No idea what they were arguing about, but she barely grazed or tapped him outside the elevator. Then he wallops the shit outta here? She's rushing him, probably to get in his face to yell and/or even things up seeing as how she hit him with a 1 and he hit her with a 6-7. And he decks her like she's a full grown man intending to do him harm. Could've easily restrained her.

Dude was way out of line.

sral 09-08-2014 07:35 AM

@dull boy white knighting it this thread already smfh pathetic

where i'm from, if you come at a guy like a man, you getting smacked like a man

/thread

Tom Sparks 09-08-2014 08:17 AM

It just looks like he didn't give a shit that his girl lay there unconscious...

dull boy 09-08-2014 08:19 AM

Gender is moot. If someone incapable of doing me serious harm, who I could easily restrain came at me I wouldn't lay them out. A stronger minded man wouldn't have felt the need to follow and slap the living shit out of someone, either. She tapped you? So what. Walk away. The background between them is somewhat relevant, but not for anymore than understanding better why Ray Rice fucked up.

Where you're from? @Niggers

Blanco Bishop 09-08-2014 08:33 AM

Ray was out of line.

But i bet that bitch knows better now.

If a bitch wanna act like a manthen most dudes goin lose it.

Split 09-08-2014 08:57 AM

"Eye for an eye"

uh-oh, marriage councillor

"after one visit, you'll be saying 'uh-oh'!"

Just C 09-08-2014 09:02 AM

This is what happens when roids/peds turn your brain the size of a mushy pea.

anime_boners 09-08-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 398454)
Where you're from?

Krumpetville iirc

Tom Sparks 09-08-2014 09:11 AM

If only ray ray could hit the hole as hard as hit her

If only...

Got him on ff squad

jilti 09-08-2014 10:10 AM

idk what happened leading up to the very beginning of the video outside the elevator but Ray Rice looks like his intentions were to push her limits then counter react to her reactions. He was heated at her and was looking to blow off steam, bottomline

Ghost1 09-08-2014 10:21 AM

LOL

Imagine the convo between him an whoever that other dude is

"Meh shes narcaleptic...iunno...just let the elevqtor doors crush her head...idgaf LOL"

Destroyer 09-08-2014 10:29 AM

real men don't hit women
if you're in here talking about blah blah blah if she wants to act like a man blah blah, you're a masogynist shit. period.
women are weaker and unless you're defending yourself, there's no reason to ever punch one

Diode 09-08-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 398454)
Gender is moot. If someone incapable of doing me serious harm, who I could easily restrain came at me I wouldn't lay them out. A stronger minded man wouldn't have felt the need to follow and slap the living shit out of someone, either. She tapped you? So what. Walk away. The background between them is somewhat relevant, but not for anymore than understanding better why Ray Rice fucked up.

Where you're from? @Niggers

all this.

Badweather 09-08-2014 11:36 AM

the art of war states "totally demolish your enemy...even if it's got a pussy and tits"

Wise Wiggles 09-08-2014 11:39 AM

Tie that nigger up up and give her an aluminum bat

uh-oh 09-08-2014 12:20 PM

yo I got y'all when I get home. I disagree with both of his strikes

this is mostly to highlight the medias portrayal and villainization of da young god

Split 09-08-2014 01:08 PM

Dude's a villain for this tho

Fart 09-08-2014 01:30 PM

heard bmore might suspend/cut him..