Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   The Crew Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Apparatchiks sucking me Project (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=8622)

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:34 PM

Apparatchiks sucking me Project

This is similar to the Homeric contingent led by Oats but superior in that we will generate more revenue for our e-book. This is intended to be an elite triumvirate and not a soul beyond that. Our mission is to use Pay Per Click, SEO, direct ads, solo ads and generally become masters at marketing our niche. Adding hip-hop oriented individuals to social media sites daily and bombarding their e-mails to obtain leads and sell e-books. I am outsourcing customer service to the phillipines where plenty of soft spoken, friendly, literate individuals can handle technical problems at about 4 dollars per hour if necessary. Lastly, this is not a joke but a serious call to action. Get writing. PM me if serious. Do your own marketing research so we can target our niche.
I will tag people here later once I scour the site for recruits.

My first thought is PancakeBrah/dullboy/Darth Yoda and there are many others. Royalties split.

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:40 PM

Lastly, this project is first and foremost about being a man. If you're not willing to take action with your writing skill set and willing to risk the embarrassment of failure or losing to the myrmidons then this isn't for you. Ignore the message and keep it stepping.
@PancakeBrah @Darth Yoda @Witty

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:41 PM

@CopyPat @zygote @Whys Ways

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:42 PM

@namix @Rawn MacDon @Sharp Nine @Split Eight

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:46 PM

I am also hiring one spy to infiltrate myrmidons and report back to me on their strategy (what e-publisher will they use? When will they release? How will they market effectively?) 10/hr via paypal

NYCSPITZ 07-11-2013 02:59 PM

@Vulgar @Genocide @EtH

I don't play around i'm serious

PancakeBrah 07-11-2013 07:33 PM

I literally don't know wtf is going on

Vulgar 07-11-2013 09:27 PM

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/...n_Spore_IV.png

namix 07-11-2013 09:47 PM

lol, word... s'like a lot of ingredients are on the table but i dont know what to make of it.

i have a better sense for the go-to-market strategy than i do the product at this point bro

you're clearly excited about somethin' - which is a good thing - clue us in man! lol

namix 07-11-2013 09:59 PM

aiight i re-read it -- i understand your mission a bit more, but not "the value proposition".

i have been in the ecommerce/digital marketing scene for 9 years, currently a strategy & insights lead in our attribution marketing analytics practice @ eBay enterprise.... literally measuring the holistic impact/incrementality of the marketing channels you referenced, based on a customer's purchase path/research period...

...leading to my real question at hand: what is the conversion point bro??

selling eBooks? who is creating the eBooks, and what do they consist of?

the success of something like this hinges far more on the quality of the product than the marketing of it dogg.... cost-efficient marketing is only effective for 'ground breaking' products/ideas/innovations -- the differentiater quickly becomes about the quality/novelty of the product once a few competitors are in the space (as paid marketing/non-brand coverage thus becomes more costly)...

so again, what's this eBook all about bro?

zygote 07-11-2013 10:01 PM

Yes I agree, I have contacted over 3 officials in over 4 different states to begin pre-pre-production and original planning of the digital content, we are uploading buzzwords and decoding keycodes as we speak. Good idea NYCspitz but we won't let you monopolize the trust fund, my people will contact your people shortly for the litigation and the cross-examination.

namix 07-11-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 93298)
I am also hiring one spy to infiltrate myrmidons and report back to me on their strategy (what e-publisher will they use? When will they release? How will they market effectively?) 10/hr via paypal

lol - bro, who the hell are the "myrmidons"???

is that a crew on this site???

if so, who gives a shit about what marketing they are doing?

you'd know as you work your way up the purchase funnel, and invest in different banner networks and search terms.... or - if you know where one of their 'conversion points' are, I can look at the javascript and tell you exactly what they are tracking 8/10 times.

but word man, all this spy talk for 10/hr sounds real intense.... i doubt their strategy is one i would model my own after anyway.

namix 07-11-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zygote (Post 93573)
Yes I agree, I have contacted over 3 officials in over 4 different states to begin pre-pre-production and original planning of the digital content, we are uploading buzzwords and decoding keycodes as we speak. Good idea NYCspitz but we won't let you monopolize the trust fund, my people will contact your people shortly for the litigation and the cross-examination.

haha

Sharp 07-12-2013 11:39 AM

this is equally confusing and enticing

i want to use big words too

NYCSPITZ 07-12-2013 01:35 PM

e-books is the game, spitting flames is our game. Leave the marketing to me, don't worry about it actually I'm hiring Namix to do that. Just accept or reject my fellow bards. It's a mega tsunami we're riding and the path to destruction has an immaculate view

namix 07-13-2013 10:00 PM

@Sharp Nine said it best... and I too appreciate NYC's leadership via ambiguity.

I feel like I should have spent both more and less time on this initiative today. lol

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2013 10:26 PM

You can publish e-books for free. I want to join with 2 others to create an e-book which focuses exclusively on topicals with and introduction and various commentaries included. This shit has the potential to explode and I'm simply looking for a few people to write some really dope material so we can get this out there. That's the first step. @namix I'd like you to be my right hand man here as you know so much about online marketing. If you accept we need one more soldier.

namix 07-13-2013 11:03 PM

i'll hook you up with advice once the ebook is created bro

i have a hard time differentiating this cause from starting my own youtube channel - developing a fan base and ultimately expanding upon the niche from there though...

but again, develop your ebook, i can give you some sage advice for free --- just not sure i share the vision you have yet pawtna

Split 07-14-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zygote (Post 93573)

hahaha

Split 07-14-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 93294)
Royalties split.

I accept your generous donation