Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Election Day 2020 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145413)

Answer 11-02-2020 09:57 PM

Election Day 2020

Preemptive thread to talk about Election Day tomorrow. Ive got friends in DC who have sent pics of a lot of businesses boarding up their windows in advance in anticipation of potential riots. Doesn’t really matter who wins, it’s gonna be a shit show regardless.

2/3rds of the 2016 election turnout have already voted. There’s speculation it could be the largest voter turnout in history. With the pandemic and mail-in voting thrown into the equation, the results are going to take longer than a single day to process. It may take a week before there’s an official winner announced. There’s speculation that people from foreign countries are going to try to use that period of time as a way to discredit the validity of the election process.

If it’s anything like the Florida recount, if they dispute any voting legitimacy on a federal level it will pivot to the Supreme Court which will essentially be in control of who wins the election, and unsurprisingly its an uncontested conservative majority, 3 of which were appointed during the Trump administration.

So all in all, this is gonna be lots of fun. It doesnt matter if you’re classified as a minority or a straight white upper-class male, if I could dig up the corpse of every dead soldier or civilian that lost their life to give you the opportunity to vote, I could use their dead bodies to pack every inch of your house..there’s no reason for 30% of the population to not be exercising the right that others fought, bled, and died for.

Vote Biden, vote Trump, vote Jorgensen, vote Kanye. Idc, just get out and vote.

Sharp 11-02-2020 10:25 PM

what are we betting on gang

who you got?

how they do it?

surprise flips?

Dope girl 11-02-2020 11:07 PM

Biden still in the lead

Eviction 11-02-2020 11:16 PM

if kanye wins that will be the darkest day.

Sinacog 11-02-2020 11:17 PM

Oh, Hello -- Answer. It's AJ The Menace.

I wondered if you could follow me for a battle? You set it up.

100 BARS?

Let's do this, Answer.

Sinacog 11-02-2020 11:19 PM

We all know if you vote for Biden -- you don't know jack shit.

It's all about Trump, Donald Trump.

The one that trumped all those president's of the past?

LMAO!

It's about time he earn some respect around here.

What is Biden gonna' do besides be a mark on the presidency and country.

I saw TRUMP WINS HANDS DOWN --

Sinacog 11-02-2020 11:20 PM

Answer, let's battle.

It's, AJ THE MENACE.

Geno 11-02-2020 11:28 PM

Jesus christ.

Eviction 11-02-2020 11:33 PM

if kanye gets it kim will make him pardon every weirdo in prison, she can make trump do that too tho

Finnydot 11-03-2020 05:44 AM

If Trump gets another term, I'm not saying I'm buying a gun to join the NRA-backwater-country-rednecks that voted for him. I'm buying one so i can PROTECT myself from the NRA-backwater-country-rednecks that voted for him.

Orc 11-03-2020 06:04 AM

Sinacog supports Trump, what an eye opener

Eviction 11-03-2020 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 791226)
If Trump gets another term, I'm not saying I'm buying a gun to join the NRA-backwater-country-rednecks that voted for him. I'm buying one so i can PROTECT myself from the NRA-backwater-country-rednecks that voted for him.

if biden gets elected and they come for your guns are you going to say here you go sir!

here you go sir, how much are you going to increase my taxes by sir, I can't wait!

Answer 11-03-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eviction (Post 791230)
if biden gets elected and they come for your guns are you going to say here you go sir!

here you go sir, how much are you going to increase my taxes by sir, I can't wait!

These are literally the worst arguments. They spent 8 years talking about Obama coming for guns when Biden was VP, it never happened because that’s fear-mongering horse shit. Bidens been in politics for over 40 years, he’s not going to suddenly change his position to aggressive anti-gun policies now. nobody gives a shit about your guns.

Smod of War 11-03-2020 06:43 AM

I’m dropping 16 trump gunbars vs @Cred tomorrow

Eviction 11-03-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 791233)
These are literally the worst arguments. They spent 8 years talking about Obama coming for guns when Biden was VP, it never happened because that’s fear-mongering horse shit. Bidens been in politics for over 40 years, he’s not going to suddenly change his position to aggressive anti-gun policies now. nobody gives a shit about your guns.

you're just mad Hillary didn't win last election.

Destroyer 11-03-2020 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orc (Post 791229)
Sinacog supports Trump, what an eye opener

Yeah, it’s a good thing 14 year-olds can’t vote

Eviction 11-03-2020 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 791236)

They would probably make a better decision than some adults tbh.

Destroyer 11-03-2020 07:20 AM

Ahh found the other one

Orc 11-03-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 791236)

True, plenty of middle aged white racists to worry about though

Smod of War 11-03-2020 07:47 AM

True because only white people can be racist