Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   All NBL writers. Please enter... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145284)

UPN Zuch 10-18-2020 10:41 PM

All NBL writers. Please enter...

Would you like me to remove Sinacog from the league. Simple yes or no. Thanks.

Sharp 10-18-2020 10:48 PM

Ill make my case for the cog tomorrow

Wanderer 10-19-2020 03:45 AM

Thing is, if someone has sin then brokenhalo.. then gets a respectable win, they could be in a champ match and it’s like errrrrm what about the guy who started vs hush or blue for example lol.

However, I do think everyone’s got a chance to make it to a champ match depending on the length of the season and we should be inclusive of all writers with different abilities so I dunno...

Guess I’m saying don’t ban him

It’s a complex ethical issue

Orc 10-19-2020 04:12 AM

Yeah I wouldn’t let him in the league

Or else just have him battle brokenhalo each week for the rest of eternity

Ouch 10-19-2020 04:26 AM

niggas are weird and like have each others accounts... i've never given my name or anything to anyone ever... Ouch is me.. in my entire life only other has been Spooky Tooth/Spook and that was over 10 years ago.

I say don't ban that guy.. because I think he might be a guy from some other part of the world nah mean.. but i've also been told that Sinacog account is like a bunch of people who have it and just fucking around. I lcan't tell to be honest.

Ajax 10-19-2020 06:54 AM

Either let him stay or ban him and credit everyone who didn’t get a chance to face him a victory.

Universe 10-19-2020 07:26 AM

I would like to see a 'Strength of Schedule' algorithm implemented. Each week every participant is given a rating
of 1-5 based on their track records and history, etc. (Eg. 1= Sinacog, 5= Blue Bayou) These can change on a weekly basis based on performance, but also reflect the number of points their opponent's will receive for beating them.

I don't think we can take the Win out of the equation, but since we're on a point system, we can control how many are dished out for certain opponents. Thus, "Bye Weeks" have little value other than a W and a point or two, making them a little less "desirable" or perceived advantages overall.

Thoughts?

Ouch 10-19-2020 07:33 AM

i've heard people reference and say thats a like a joke account before.... and niggas on here do stuff like that it can get shady....

I clearly won 2 battles and blue and sharp and all these guys for fun, deleted votes and then changed the votes, and they both admitted it months afterwards finally.

SraL saw it too and was in on it... so i'm not saying that that is a joke bullshit account for people to fuck around on... but i'm also not ruling it out.

If that is just some actual weird dude from a foreign country that likes to do this then by all means let him go and keep going on. Just because someone isn't good at this shit doesnt mean they can't try.. if that were true like 99% of people wouldn't be able to post. Because you all suck i'm the 1% ... =)

but yeah I dunno if its a dude being serious or not... i've heard not.. but that doenst mean anything... my vote is... I don't know.

Universe 10-19-2020 07:47 AM

Gimme a second here, Ouch lol.

To continue, what's cool about this potential algorithm is that people's schedules can be mapped out not based on Wins and Losses, but by points. So if it's a 10 week season, for example, each person would have to have 30 points of competition. Which would basically be battles with two 5's, two 4's, two 3's, two 2's, and two 1's... thus everything is literally fair and balanced. At least, as best as can be expected.

I just would feel sorry for Zuch figuring all this shit out lol.

Aero 10-19-2020 07:48 AM

@Sinacog

Aero 10-19-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Universe (Post 789644)
Gimme a second here, Ouch lol.

To continue, what's cool about this potential algorithm is that people's schedules can be mapped out not based on Wins and Losses, but by points. So if it's a 10 week season, for example, each person would have to have 30 points of competition. Which would basically be battles with two 5's, two 4's, two 3's, two 2's, and two 1's... thus everything is literally fair and balanced. At least, as best as can be expected.

I just would feel sorry for Zuch figuring all this shit out lol.

Nah man. Too much.

Ouch 10-19-2020 07:51 AM

you lost me at algorithm dog is that some kind of a new dance?

fuck the harlem shake lets do the al - go - rhythm?

Adverse 10-19-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orc (Post 789626)
Yeah I wouldn’t let him in the league

Or else just have him battle brokenhalo each week for the rest of eternity

Lmao

Barcotic 10-19-2020 11:52 AM

He is a free win and troll

Mvgt out

Dope girl 10-19-2020 04:42 PM

No