Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What was on your mind right before you logged into NCs just now.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139394)

Geno 01-20-2019 11:52 PM

What was on your mind right before you logged into NCs just now..

Serious. What were you thinking. We all contemplate and think about the most random shit from time to time. This is an experiment into the way our brains work and the wierd shit we may or may not think about.. So where was your mind???

I was sitting here at work. Caffeteria.. Thinking to myself about the fact that there is SOOOO MUCH obesity in Minnesota. Looking accross at a cowarker who is just sloppy. Had a guy die new years day here... He had to be younger than me.. But weighed over 400 pressing 5 easily. Heart attack. Obv. The irony you ask??? Well, ironically enough, his job title here was "lean co-ordinator" smh. Shame to. Cause he was pretty cool. Always friendly and fairly funny when he tried. Shame..

Anyway. How bout you. Feel free to comment on what others were thinking in here also. Pz

Sharp 01-21-2019 12:16 AM

No shit, I just watched this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1cVfqM2VzM

Objective 01-21-2019 12:17 AM

Should I smoke up and play Rocket League, or see if the battle thread with me vs Synacog has been posted up? Why am I even online at 2am? I should have just smoked up and watched Vikings, that shit starts to get pretty cool but I'll get anxious for 20 minutes if I end up messing myself up too much from a bong rip and don't realize it's because Vikings is as fucked up as it is. Toasty Ghost on YT is a chill dude tho, I'll see if he got some new EA Skate vid challenges up after a short trip to NCs to see if I can sign in to the battle thread. I like this music too.

It's now 6am, lol. Damn, Geno. That shit sucks, my condolences for the loss of your co-worker.

Geno 01-21-2019 12:33 AM

Ya. We werent that tight. But wed speak.

Nice random thoughts. Dig it. Ill have to peep vikings. Are there many seasons?

Thats a wierd fucking viseo tho aharp

Objective 01-21-2019 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 722900)
Ill have to peep vikings. Are there many seasons?

5 seasons out on HBO I think. I'm in the middle of the 4th season now. It's awesome as fuck, it's like a mix of Game of Thrones and the movie 300. Low fantasy so most of the otherworldly shit is myths you don't know whether or not is true although some things that happen suggests it. Characters are fucking great, dialogue and plot is dope imo. A bit strange accent at first but you'll warm up to it after a few eps so stick it out for a few if that's the only thing that bothers you, it's definitely worth it. It's a ruthless and dark af show.

Geno 01-21-2019 03:38 AM

Cool. Been meaning to peep it. So ya

Witty 01-21-2019 06:04 AM

I was thinking " why is my son the most contrary person I have ever met"

"Where's mummy?"

"Mummy's at the gym"

"No Mummy's working"

Oh ok I guess she went to work in her gym clothes.

5 minutes later.

"Where's Abi?"

"Abi's in school"

"No Abi's at Marty's house"

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWERS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU'RE GOING TO STICK TO THEM NO MATTER WHAT, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME???

uh-oh 01-21-2019 06:16 AM

i was thinking about calling off work. its one of those mornings where im half a pot of coffee in and still half asleep.

look outside and the roads are still lousy with snow, probably more from the wind than any fresh fall overnight

got a shit coming on, and i was joking with my boss friday about shitting like 4 times that day so i lowkey got an excuse built in. stomach bug doggie. kept dumping out all weekend blah blah. lmao

or i can just sack up and head in

morning musings

Witty 01-21-2019 06:36 AM

I've been off work with the flu since Wednesday. I don't have the flu anymore but I'm still contagious so that's my excuse for calling in today lol

First period of illness in over 2 years so they can't really be mad at me.

Exis 01-21-2019 07:47 AM

Was tryna think up a verse against Innovator in the short league...

Sharp 01-21-2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 722923)
Was tryna think up a verse against Innovator in the short league...

Call him a faggot

Amen 01-21-2019 07:59 AM

@Killing Spree

Exis 01-21-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 722925)
Call him a faggot

Probably did lol...I posted up, ain't read shit back yet.

Kill Spree 01-21-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 722927)

Lol

Ghost1 01-21-2019 03:52 PM

lol I like this thread

Diode 01-21-2019 04:22 PM

what is wrong with my brain/body today

Big Bolo 01-21-2019 05:54 PM

::man it feels good to finally take a shit::

I dont poop in public...maybe Macy's on a Sunday morning...

sral 01-23-2019 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 722907)
I was thinking " why is my son the most contrary person I have ever met"

"Where's mummy?"

"Mummy's at the gym"

"No Mummy's working"

Oh ok I guess she went to work in her gym clothes.

5 minutes later.

"Where's Abi?"

"Abi's in school"

"No Abi's at Marty's house"

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWERS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU'RE GOING TO STICK TO THEM NO MATTER WHAT, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME???

Terrible twos

Along with "no" and "I don't like it"

BodySnatcher 01-23-2019 09:57 AM

Watching Once upon a Deadpool or starting True Detective season 3...

Geno 01-23-2019 01:05 PM

This punisher season 2 though. Dooopppeee. Im like 7 or 8 episodes in. Fire