Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   can you nut too hard? no homo (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139353)

uh-oh 01-15-2019 06:01 PM

can you nut too hard? no homo

long story short, is it aids?

basically sunday i had a bit of a marathon session where i had her edge me for hours. pure unbridled filth and debauchery i won't go into graphic detail but basically whenever i was about to nut i would stop, squeeze the fuck out of it and will the nut away, until finally i nutted the nut to end all nuts. fucking ropes bros.

but anyways, it almost hurt i nutted so hard, and i was blasting it, it was like 4 solid ropes and then a cough drizzle.

but you know when you get hit in the balls, and you get that interior pain? like in the inner workings, ive been getting phantom ball pains since

wondering if this has happened to any of you before? it dont hurt to piss or anything and my dick and everything looks normal, but i just get these phantom pains since in my inner workings

i havent nutted since as well, i'm kinda scared to try in case i twisted a jizz tube or something

thoughts?

Qualm 01-15-2019 06:08 PM

sounds like blue balls. can still happen even if you eventually did nut, too much edging. but you shouldn't still be having issues the next day

see ur dr

Sharp 01-15-2019 06:23 PM

yeah, aids

Kill Spree 01-15-2019 06:29 PM

The fact you need to come here and ask a bunch of scum bag dudes means you have no friends... smh

Repped

DMS 01-15-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 722299)
long story short, is it aids?

basically sunday i had a bit of a marathon session where i had her edge me for hours. pure unbridled filth and debauchery i won't go into graphic detail but basically whenever i was about to nut i would stop, squeeze the fuck out of it and will the nut away, until finally i nutted the nut to end all nuts. fucking ropes bros.

but anyways, it almost hurt i nutted so hard, and i was blasting it, it was like 4 solid ropes and then a cough drizzle.

but you know when you get hit in the balls, and you get that interior pain? like in the inner workings, ive been getting phantom ball pains since

wondering if this has happened to any of you before? it dont hurt to piss or anything and my dick and everything looks normal, but i just get these phantom pains since in my inner workings

i havent nutted since as well, i'm kinda scared to try in case i twisted a jizz tube or something

thoughts?

First off, this is kinda homo.

But it’s probs testicular tube troubles yeah. Gonna need to get medical help before your balls suffocate if that’s the case. Ever try untangling earbuds in a plastic bag without opening the bag? Have fun with that mate

Finnydot 01-15-2019 07:22 PM

Dude.. I know she's not cheap. But you don't have to squeeze every once of nut juice out to get your money's worth.

TeckNeek 01-15-2019 08:24 PM

your pinching is your first sign ...shouldnt do that... you probly created a build up and maybe ruptured your tubes .... i mean shit... if you know your gonna have a traffic jam you dont add more cars to the mix... thats how accidents happen

Inno 01-15-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killing Spree (Post 722303)
The fact you need to come here and ask a bunch of scum bag dudes means you have no friends... smh

Repped

Lmao

~RustyGunZ~ 01-15-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 722302)
yeah, aids

boof 01-15-2019 09:37 PM

yeah sound like blue balls but also that pinching shit gonna fuck you up for sure

Geno 01-15-2019 10:32 PM

Definitely fucked a chimp, didnt you? Goddamnit uhoh. Chimp ass spreads disease. Smh

Immolate 01-16-2019 02:54 AM

damn fam

na but sometimes i do feel that vessel like between my where my nuts come from my pelvis. sometimes you gotta hit that shit like you doing yoga on god, i swear when you nut and like stretch your pelvis to the left like you arch your back to the left and drop your pelvis down to the right, iuno man youll fell it... you'll feel that vein relax and you'll let out extra volumous nut

i remember this bitch was like 'jesus christ that was a lot of cum'

yea yea yea swallow it tho

Amen 01-16-2019 06:23 AM

@Destroyer and @veritas to thread for a more in depth out of this realm penis discussion.

uh-oh 01-16-2019 06:29 AM

i wacked off last night to no complications and the ball pain has since left

i didn't realize blue balls was a thing tho? i usually edge myself like a boss to extend jerk sessions and never run into these complications. but word after googling it seems like thats what happened. since i nut on the reg tho i didn't think that would be it. i figured that would have to take awhile

but since i was kind of nutting, like i could feel it all pumping but i just physically stopped it from coming out maybe i just strained the tubes. again tho ive done it before/all the time

so i thought since this was with a broad maybe she gave me some form of nut disease that doesn't have any side effects except random ball pains

in reality though it was probably just me in a heightened state as opposed to just wacking in a fleshlight in vr. so i probably had more to dole out and with more FEROCITY

but word thanks medical NCG's i think im in the clear again

Ghost1 01-16-2019 07:21 AM

tags LMAO

Immolate 01-16-2019 02:08 PM

i cant finish reading a post that starts with

Quote:

'i wacked off last night to no complications and the ball pain has since left

i didn't realize blue balls was a thing tho?'
lmao

blue balls is for sure a thing. i legit gotta nut 5x a day or my nuts will start hurting. its like a cramp in the nut vein / Epididymus

https://i.imgur.com/9ee24Yb.jpg

Amen 01-16-2019 02:30 PM

Have you ever had sex before?

Immolate 01-16-2019 11:02 PM

1nce w/ yr mum

DMS 01-17-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immolate (Post 722383)
1nce w/ yr mum

Fucking fire roast right here

Exis 01-17-2019 03:35 AM

uh oh went all Geno....