Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   @Hush. Another witcher thread (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132305)

Geno 10-02-2018 11:24 AM

@Hush. Another witcher thread

So update me. Have you finished main story? If so do you have the expansion pass yet? If not are you going to get it? I highly suggest you do. There are more epic pieces of armor and the ability to dye your witxher armor sets to the colors of your liking not to mwntion the new monsters and massive story. Both expansions are failry decent size. Even hearts of stone which is considerable smaller GB wise. But still fun and packed with dope content. You MUST play the expansions. Dont be pissed when the wolf armor glitches out and u cant get it in hearts of stone. The grandmaster set is accessable in blood and wine.

I just learned how to play Gwent. Beastt at it now. I use the monster deck so far. Though my other decks arw growing doper and doper with every win. I downloaded the gwent game for free and intens to dig into it once im finished this last expansion.

uh-oh 10-02-2018 11:36 AM

I got into the gwent game for a minute but they kept updating it and changing stats and shit so the deck i built would be ruined. But word the dedicated gwent game was pretty slick.

Geno 10-02-2018 12:32 PM

Ya. Thats wack. Hopefully its different now. I want to build a dope deck and smash shit. Wack if it changes a lot though. But ya. I just figured gwent out and am getting pretty good. So it shud be sweet

cac lover 10-02-2018 01:05 PM

I spent time ***ing once

veritas 10-02-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lets Get It (Post 704633)
I spent time ***ing once

69 left!

Twodrop 10-02-2018 02:34 PM

Gwent is the shit. I started playing this game when the first thread was made...around level 22 I think now.

Right now I'm gathering allies for when the hunt comes? I can't remember. Gwent is dope tho. I just got 5k I think for winning the high stakes tourney. Northern realms is the easiest deck to use I've found... more spies = win.

Finnydot 10-02-2018 03:44 PM

Never played gwent but a lot of my buddies really like it. They have physical decks you can buy now and play with real people if you're interested.

Inno 10-02-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twodrop (Post 704668)
Gwent is the shit. I started playing this game when the first thread was made...around level 22 I think now.

Right now I'm gathering allies for when the hunt comes? I can't remember. Gwent is dope tho. I just got 5k I think for winning the high stakes tourney. Northern realms is the easiest deck to use I've found... more spies = win.

Man I missed out on the tourney cuz I did a mission that took it away. Or some shit like that lol. Got all the decks complete cept for the monster one.
Loved playing that.

Also if your already gathering allies for the hunt and your only at level 22? I suggest doing some side missions and level up cuz that shit ain’t easy.

Twodrop 10-02-2018 04:03 PM

Ya, I'm level 25. I try to hold off of the main quest lines until I finish everything I can around my level. I have feline gear atm, not liking it. But I spec'd into the thing that gives u crit chance for every light armor u wear. Right now, I'm just doing the monster hunts I can and trying to get some new gear. I'ma check that other one geno was talking about, bloodborne?

uh-oh 10-02-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 704618)
Ya. Thats wack. Hopefully its different now. I want to build a dope deck and smash shit. Wack if it changes a lot though. But ya. I just figured gwent out and am getting pretty good. So it shud be sweet

word i think it works in "seasons" but i was also on when it was still a beta or whatever. so it changed alot while in beta. but im pretty sure its out as an actual game now, so it would only change season to season i think

i had a scoiatel? or whatever deck that i was bodying people with. all dwarves, and i had it setup with a couple cards like, any time you play a dwarf card, your other dwarf cards would get +1, and since my whole deck was dwarfs i would wreck people

then an update or the season changed and when i went back in they changed alot of those stats, so my whole strategy was fucked. it only sucked because you gotta play a ton to get the credits to buy packs, so just getting to that point of having that deck, i didn't want to figure out a new strategy and build a whole new deck

shit was a dope timekiller though

Geno 10-02-2018 11:10 PM

Ya. Idk my monster deck is thrashing folks. I have nekkar vamp and crone cards that when i play one they pull the other 2 out my deck. So technically i end up using more cards than other decks allow. Crones card ends up being 6 xs 3 so 18 pts when i use one and only spend 1 card from my actual hand. Plus i have some high normal cards and my leaders are beast 2

Maybe the gwent game itself is different with different cards. But.my decks in the witcher game are getting beast. Hopefully the gwent game isnt to different as far as decks. Cause i already have a pretty good understanding of how the cards im used to work. Would suck to have to learn and remember what symbols and cards do what

Big Bolo 10-02-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 704648)
69 left!

Not sure which one is more pathetic...

Victor. 10-03-2018 08:48 AM

I just download the dlc

It’s glitch tho

Geno 10-03-2018 11:40 AM

Ya. Just the wolf witcher gear. And some other shit to unfortunatley. The only glitch is that you cant get a few pieces of loot that are supposed to be there. Otherwise its well worth it. No glitches in blood and wine that i found. And B&w makes up for the wolf gear like i said. Make sure u stacking coin though. Your gonna spend alot of it on witcher armor

bleak 10-03-2018 01:43 PM

Is it better to craft armor or find it in chests? I was watching vids that shit on 'relics' or the orange gear but I thought that was the best you could find.

Victor. 10-03-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 704826)
Ya. Just the wolf witcher gear. And some other shit to unfortunatley. The only glitch is that you cant get a few pieces of loot that are supposed to be there. Otherwise its well worth it. No glitches in blood and wine that i found. And B&w makes up for the wolf gear like i said. Make sure u stacking coin though. Your gonna spend alot of it on witcher armor

Word I just gave 5 grand to some Indian dude to start a rune shop

We out here geno

Ima play til red dead comes out

Geno 10-03-2018 11:11 PM

Fuh sho. The rune shop is cool. I honestly prefer just the normal runes. Youll spend like 50 gs trying to max that rune shop out. Its retarded. I got it fully opened and now i dont even use it. Once you see the grandmaster witcher gear youll be like damn. Wish i didnt apend my bread on them wack ass runes. I been going back to skellige getting all the question mark loot and selling it to make bread for gear. Its a process but worth it. I have all the grandmaster shit now and need to make the griffin gear still. I use the grandmaster wolf gear and cat gear. The manticore gear dyed all black looks the best imo. But it doesnt have the best attributes. The grandmaster cat gear has a hoody that geralt weara over his head. Looks G lol. I been rocking that. But word. Have fun man. Shit is addictive. Plus my gwent game is soaring atm. Getting my collection up and joining the highstakes league in novigrad.

Geno 10-04-2018 08:20 AM

Another tip @Hush. Make sure you get that venomous viper sword when you do the mirror quest at the end of hearts. Its there

cac lover 10-04-2018 09:11 AM

God damn textcees really are geeks

Victor. 10-04-2018 09:19 AM

Nothing nerdier than trolling msg boards