Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So there's this chick.... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127869)

Finnydot 05-09-2018 10:47 PM

So there's this chick....

I work with. Super hot. Super nice. I know i don't stand a chance in all hell. But she just gave me a ride home from work and found out she plays music. Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal. She was asking me to hear some stuff and told her i did an album this year, said she'd check me out.

After that i started telling her my roommate is a sound engineer and has his own band too. She was genuinely excited about the prospect of coming over and jamming.

So the question is... How do use this to get out of the friend zone?

Most likely she got a bf but fuck that guy. I'm trynna marry a chick like this girl. LMAO

veritas 05-09-2018 10:48 PM

Finny: please elaborate how I am not qualified to help you please

Finnydot 05-09-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 663194)
Finny: please elaborate how I am not qualified to help you please

Had a whole response typed up in the other thread. Dunno what happened.

Basically, how ARE you qualified?

veritas 05-09-2018 10:53 PM

no. You assumed I was not. That was your initial assumption. I want you to tell me. So then I can tell you how you are wrong, so that we can move forward please sir.

~RustyGunZ~ 05-09-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 663193)
Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal.

You didn't need to act bro. It is no big deal.

Pics or can't advise. Not sure what you consider out of your league.

Saint 05-09-2018 11:04 PM

idk but id peep ur vid mags if she'll be in it

Inno 05-09-2018 11:04 PM

Your room mate will end up fucking her don’t invite her over

Eŋg 05-10-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 663200)

church.

Mediocrity 05-10-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

I know i don't stand a chance in all hell.

This.

This is why you will not get out of the friend zone, fucking believe in yourself man.

~RustyGunZ~ 05-10-2018 01:03 AM

Quote:

100 emoji

Finnydot 05-10-2018 02:12 AM

Quote:

So... In a side note. My roommate is a straight savage. He went to a karaoke competition, gets 5th and wins 1 hour studio time instead of the 1k cash prize for 1st.

HOWEVER, dude said he hooked up with another contestant who placed. I told him that was a hella good night and not to be upset cuz he was pretty raw he didnt win.

He proceeds to show me a pic on his phone of the girl, of her instagram or something. Complete knock out and he was talking her down. Like.. I thought he was saying she'd like gained some weight since the photo and i was like "bro, there ain't nothing wrong with that". He said she made it work and i was like "some girls can just stay proportional and still look good".

Tl;dr dude comes down after she came over again tonight, I'm like "lemme get some smoke" so he goes upstairs to grab the weed... Lmfao

Girl comes down completely naked and hands me the weed. Girl had everything going. Head to toe this woman was a 12. I'm thinking in my head "good lord".

I just smiled awkwardly trying not to stare at her breasts but them thangs was just hanging out. Perfect.

My roommates is a straight G for that. Lmfao

Good night.

Twodrop 05-10-2018 02:31 AM

she wanted you... remember that

Geno 05-10-2018 02:58 AM

Lmao. Better brush them teeth nigga. Thats your first step tbr. Then... All you gotta do is nibble on this bitches earlobe.

Amen 05-10-2018 04:14 AM

Tag lmao

Chill Phil 05-10-2018 05:09 AM

She's probably gonna fuck your roommate. Chances are you're probably gonna be friend zoned because of the circumstances. They revolve around art. I would say do a collab with her, but nah..I recommend you invite her out for a responsible drink or two after she comes over to make music.

If she declines the invitation, and gives you an excuse on why she can't go out...then you probably don't have a chance. If she agrees, then she's giving you an opportunity. This is where it's important to drink responsibily. Two drinks maximum. That way you can give her a ride home and you can flatter her. Tell her she's talented, and how you had a lot of fun working on art and winding down with a couple of drinks. You haven't had a day like that in a long time. Invite her to do it again sometime in the near future. If she agrees, you're in. If she declines, she gave you a chance but just isn't feeling you.

Hopefully you're funny. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are, if you can make a girl laugh, she'll pull her vagina out and put it in your hand.

Good luck.

Amen 05-10-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

I work with. Super hot. Super nice. I know i don't stand a chance in all hell. But she just gave me a ride home from work and found out she plays music. Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal. She was asking me to hear some stuff and told her i did an album this year, said she'd check me out.

After that i started telling her my roommate is a sound engineer and has his own band too. She was genuinely excited about the prospect of coming over and jamming.

So the question is... How do use this to get out of the friend zone?

Most likely she got a bf but fuck that guy. I'm trynna marry a chick like this girl. LMAO

Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me but yea... She works at the SAME PIZZA shop as you - she can't be worth dick. Upgrade yourself, Finny. You are setting yourself up for failure. Chances are - she raps better then you do and will think "Your record" is wack, considering every song mentions your baby moms... BUt she'll just think it's wack in general.

GUDELJ 05-10-2018 05:33 AM

Quote:

Diode 05-10-2018 07:47 AM

Buncha creeps.

Finnydot 05-10-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 663231)
Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me but yea... She works at the SAME PIZZA shop as you - she can't be worth dick. Upgrade yourself, Finny. You are setting yourself up for failure. Chances are - she raps better then you do and will think "Your record" is wack, considering every song mentions your baby moms... BUt she'll just think it's wack in general.

She's got 3 jobs and is going to law school this year. I think she's definitely worth it. Lol

I know realistically there's no chance. But a man has to have aspirations! Lmfao

veritas 05-10-2018 08:13 AM

Finny: how am I not qualified to help you.