Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I LIKED THIS POST AND FEEL LIKE ITS NOT SWAYIMG THE BATTLE ENOUGH SOTTING AT THE END OF THAT DEAD THREAD. SO NOW WE HAVE A NEW THREAD. DIODE GETTTTTIN ROOOOOOOBBBBBBED LOLOLOLOL (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=57386)

Ghost1 03-06-2014 07:38 PM

I LIKED THIS POST AND FEEL LIKE ITS NOT SWAYIMG THE BATTLE ENOUGH SOTTING AT THE END OF THAT DEAD THREAD. SO NOW WE HAVE A NEW THREAD. DIODE GETTTTTIN ROOOOOOOBBBBBBED LOLOLOLOL

DIODES VERSE WAS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER THEN THAT BULL SHIT FRESH WROTE.. LOL DID U WRITE THAT WITH A CRAYON?!?! BAHALOL ... U HAVE THE IMAGINATION OF A HAMMER. DIODE GETTIN ROBBED LIKE SHIT. HAHA WACK ASS BATTLE ARENA LOOOOOOKL @ur THIS LIPRONG FAGGOT ASS WEIRDO THINKIN HE NOT GETTIN PINKSLIPPED THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE AFTER THAT REMEDOAL GARBAGE. WACKEST SHIT I EVER READ. IN MY LIFE OF WORDS ENTERING MY EYES. THIS FAGGOT ATE A BOWL OF CINAMIN DICK CRUNCH THAT SPEWED THAT CRUSTY TOPICAL ALL OVER OUR MAJESTIC LIME GREEN WALLS LIKE SHIT WAS PEACE. AINT SHIT COOL FAGGOT. ANYBODY THAT EVEN CONSIDERS VOTING FOR FRESH MUST BE AN ILLITERATE MONGOLOID. I MEAN JESUS FUCK. DIODE BASICLY WROTE THE MEANING OF LIFE ON ETHERNET AND THIS FUCKING SCRUB TYPING UP DENNYS MENUS. RIP FRESH LOLUMBRE.

SWAYING HAS NEVER BEEN PEOHIBITED ON NETCEES. WELCOME TO THE SITE U BITCHMADE COWARD.

LOL @ IS THIS MY FIRST ETHERING HAHAHAKSLZKSJSNSNSJS

NEVER. IN UR PIERCING PAGODA LIFE WILL U EXPERIENCE THAT END OF THE SPECTRUM WHILE BOARDING AMONGST ADULTS. I ASSURE U.

Sicc 03-06-2014 07:40 PM

Lmao @ the title being a paragraph, tho. Ruthless.

big baby 03-06-2014 07:46 PM

loled @ dennys menu

TYSON 03-06-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 291929)
DIODES VERSE WAS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER THEN THAT BULL SHIT FRESH WROTE.. LOL DID U WRITE THAT WITH A CRAYON?!?! BAHALOL ... U HAVE THE IMAGINATION OF A HAMMER. DIODE GETTIN ROBBED LIKE SHIT. HAHA WACK ASS BATTLE ARENA LOOOOOOKL @ur THIS LIPRONG FAGGOT ASS WEIRDO THINKIN HE NOT GETTIN PINKSLIPPED THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE AFTER THAT REMEDOAL GARBAGE. WACKEST SHIT I EVER READ. IN MY LIFE OF WORDS ENTERING MY EYES. THIS FAGGOT ATE A BOWL OF CINAMIN DICK CRUNCH THAT SPEWED THAT CRUSTY TOPICAL ALL OVER OUR MAJESTIC LIME GREEN WALLS LIKE SHIT WAS PEACE. AINT SHIT COOL FAGGOT. ANYBODY THAT EVEN CONSIDERS VOTING FOR FRESH MUST BE AN ILLITERATE MONGOLOID. I MEAN JESUS FUCK. DIODE BASICLY WROTE THE MEANING OF LIFE ON ETHERNET AND THIS FUCKING SCRUB TYPING UP DENNYS MENUS. RIP FRESH LOLUMBRE.

SWAYING HAS NEVER BEEN PEOHIBITED ON NETCEES. WELCOME TO THE SITE U BITCHMADE COWARD.

NEVER. IN UR PIERCING PAGODA LIFE WILL U EXPERIENCE THAT END OF THE SPECTRUM WHILE BOARDING AMONGST ADULTS. I ASSURE U.

All this but u did not vote....c'mon bags

Sick 03-07-2014 02:00 AM

Translation of OP - "I'd suck a spermclot out Diode's dickhole if he asked me to"

fresh 03-07-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 291929)

You have the IQ of an empty packet of ketchup. If I were you I'd stop using caps or you're gonna run out of breath and have a heart attack you indescribably massive tub of lard. You have 10,000 posts; and your account is a year old which proves you have no life, you're just a sad, fat, dull-witted abomination to all the senses. That bouffant beard looks like you sneaked into your parents room late at night and after playing with your mothers nipples you lifted her arm up and snipped off all of her armpit hair and glued it onto your face. That wasn't enough tho, so you cut off your dads pubes and you proceeded to glue them onto your face as well.
You are a deplorable stench-emitting delinquent and raper of small old men, who obviously has delusions of adequacy. Go hit the gym, and get some sun because its obvious you spend way to much time here.

Now you call me a bitch made coward. Lets expand on that: You don't battle, you don't contribute anything funny or worthwhile (unbeknownst to you obviously). All you do is talk in CAPS thinking it somehow helps gets your point across but in reality you're just making your failed attempts at being the cool guy more noticeable. Do us all a favor, and stick your face into that overly obese stomach of yours and suffocate.

You large, untalented, dumb motherfucker. Don't feel bad, alot of people have no talent. It is however rather unfortunate that most of those people are actually you, you 4 airplane seat bitch.

You're probably the type of guy who sucks dick for bus fare and then walks home.

Now you can read this and come up with some CAPLOCKED REBUTTAL but it will be in vain. If I wanted a comeback from you I would scrape you fucking teeth, you appalling gossip mongering blight upon society.

Please die.

veritas 03-07-2014 08:14 AM

A promising retort

Sick 03-07-2014 08:42 AM

lol @ lookatme tag

These tag ninjas on some backstabbign shit

werD 03-07-2014 09:03 AM

Don't know why niggas use words you have to Google in order to know what they are talking about.

fresh 03-07-2014 09:10 AM

@Bags

EDIT: is a bitch

Ghost1 03-07-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresh (Post 292292)
You have the IQ of an empty packet of ketchup. If I were you I'd stop using caps or you're gonna run out of breath and have a heart attack you indescribably massive tub of lard. You have 10,000 posts; and your account is a year old which proves you have no life, you're just a sad, fat, dull-witted abomination to all the senses. That bouffant beard looks like you sneaked into your parents room late at night and after playing with your mothers nipples you lifted her arm up and snipped off all of her armpit hair and glued it onto your face. That wasn't enough tho, so you cut off your dads pubes and you proceeded to glue them onto your face as well.
You are a deplorable stench-emitting delinquent and raper of small old men, who obviously has delusions of adequacy. Go hit the gym, and get some sun because its obvious you spend way to much time here.

Now you call me a bitch made coward. Lets expand on that: You don't battle, you don't contribute anything funny or worthwhile (unbeknownst to you obviously). All you do is talk in CAPS thinking it somehow helps gets your point across but in reality you're just making your failed attempts at being the cool guy more noticeable. Do us all a favor, and stick your face into that overly obese stomach of yours and suffocate.

You large, untalented, dumb motherfucker. Don't feel bad, alot of people have no talent. It is however rather unfortunate that most of those people are actually you, you 4 airplane seat bitch.

You're probably the type of guy who sucks dick for bus fare and then walks home.

Now you can read this and come up with some CAPLOCKED REBUTTAL but it will be in vain. If I wanted a comeback from you I would scrape you fucking teeth, you appalling gossip mongering blight upon society.

Please die.

LOOOOOOOOOLOLOL

DIDNT READ

UMADUMAUDMAJDNANAJMZMAMDMSMS

fresh 03-07-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 292472)
LOOOOOOOOOLOLOL

CAN'T READ

UMADUMAUDMAJDNANAJMZMAMDMSMS

Correction is in bold

Sicc 03-07-2014 11:25 AM

This shit is out of control.

Sick 03-07-2014 11:27 AM

Can't believe @fresh expects anyone to actualy read that

Destroyer 03-07-2014 11:28 AM

I read half of it
it fell off hard

anime_boners 03-07-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 292498)
I read half of it
it fell off hard

it really did

had a lotta wind in his sails, then went middle school "you play with your moms nipples" and I stopped reading.

StarFaggot 03-07-2014 11:47 AM

Bags and Diode are clearly crushing on each other. Bags this is low tier of you I hate sway threads.

Immolate 03-30-2019 10:52 PM

woah, Ghost1 = Bags?

only putting this together because it said the person who started this thread was Bags. but then it says it was made by Ghost1

mind blown

now i know why you keep making gay ass posts in my threads lmao. because they suck, sure, but also cuz you're a shitty poster

Ghost1 03-30-2019 11:16 PM

Uh yeah? U fucking real life idiot lol

Legit ur a fucking cornball fagit playing gangster make believe

Never acknowledge me directly again u fucking dirt fagot wannabe

White LGI 03-30-2019 11:23 PM

I'm lost. Diode is a textcee? He writes verses? I thought diode was god himself brought to earth and that his name was Jesus but pronounced Hey-zuess and that he wasy hero