Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   We're all living in a computer simulation. (Or are we?) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125533)

Final Boss 07-06-2017 12:43 AM

We're all living in a computer simulation. (Or are we?)

Discuss.

Would love to gather your thoughts.

Mr. J 07-06-2017 12:55 AM

We are the virus scattered throughout the motherboard

NYCSPITZ 07-06-2017 01:00 AM

I talked to a Columbia professor about this once. I was biking down the West Side, by the Hudson river...twilight approached. lo and behold. There was a makeshift stage on a hill around 96th street. A bunch of upper west side plutocrats were sitting on this hillside, sipping wine like some degenerate romans. I was like, holy fuck, what the fuck is this cocksucking bullshit? So I roll my shit up on the grassy knoll, and they were doing that spanish dance where they have those clams in each hand that clap and make noise in step with the music. Out of the approximately 150 people there, this motherfucker was standing along the baseline of the stage, about 15 feet away, with a broken pair of clams smiling like a doofus and clapping, happy as a little fucker. So I was like, what the hell is wrong with this old, nerdy wigger? The music stops and I asked about the dance style or whatever, forget what it was because this was years ago. He goes into this long rant about it, then somehow we got into a metaphysical convo. And he told me he was doing an experiment for Columbia University the last 15 years, and he had come to the conclusion that the 4th or 5th strongest possibility for reality was that it was a computer simulation. We talked about the movie the matrix for a bit. I was like, I see your point homie, and he gave me his business card...

So the next day I went to check his business card and it was sad. On one of the drop downs of his website, I think it was the about me section, he talked about his life. And he was like, man, one of my biggest regrets is the lack of communication I had with fellow human souls and the depth it lends to reality in my narrow pursuit of intellectual reality. Forget the guy's name but he was a spindly little white male, 50's or early 60s...wispy, almost einstein-esque hair. I'm gonna google him.

boof 07-06-2017 01:10 AM

^ dope

i think we probably are

Final Boss 07-06-2017 01:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdBB8XqGYY

I've came across a guy on youtube who talks about this topic. I find it to be very much as close to the truth why we are here, both as an individual and society as a whole.

He basically states this..

our souls are inhabiting a vessel (bodies) and there are two paths that we can choose, either the light, or the dark. (Light meaning "good; serves others and self" and dark meaning "bad; service of self only"
But the paths aren't as simple and plain to see, if that were so, then it would make sense that everyone would choose the light. Thus rendering the simulation invaluable. Who we are now, our experiences etc.. is only a small fraction of who we really are outside of the simulation. At a certain point in this life a person who they deem is ready, will one night go to sleep. And be awoken in another world/dimension/realm (whatever it is) and there they will learn of the truth, why we are here and this games purpose. They are then sent back with a better understanding, but they are told to keep what they know a secret.. because showing people the way to the Light without them learning and finding it on their own does them no good. "They" want a genuine person, whos not influenced by the outside world.

So the people who are Awake are forced to give us subtle hints and subliminal messages. Some people who are Awake use fear as a means to guide people towards the Light. Examples would be in Religion; Heaven (Light) & Hell (Dark). Others put messages in Logos, such as the Fibonacci spiral & Venn diagram. Also the letter A represented as a triangle and the letter "i" with the top dot colored differently appear frequently throughout logos across the globe. "Phi" also appears, in either the form of the Roman letters or in the form of the "golden spiral" which we also see throughout nature. Another form is also music and double or even triple entendres are used.

I'd strongly suggest watching his videos

Zaddy 07-06-2017 08:38 AM

So you're saying when people die they get told this unbelievable truth about their time in the simulation and they come back to life knowig everything but can't tell anyone?

SO A NEW BABY IS BORN SND KNOWS THE TRUE MEANJNG OF LIFE OFF RIP BUT ITS A BABY AND GOO GOO GAGA IS LIFE BUT LIKE AGE 5 WHEN THEY START TALKING FLUIDLY THEY KNOW LIFE JTSELF AND JUST LOOK AT EVERYONE WITH A SLIGHT SMIRK BECAUSE HE KNOWS AND WE DONT?

Stupidest Shit ever gtfoh Lenox

Witty 07-06-2017 09:10 AM

Pseudo-scientific nonsense itt.

veritas 07-06-2017 09:32 AM

I have much to say about this

Ghost1 07-06-2017 11:07 AM

nah I don't think we are

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah 07-06-2017 11:23 AM

Next you'll tell me that people believe that the earth is flat.

Geno 07-06-2017 11:24 AM

I took the red pill

Geno 07-06-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha Pastor Reach Yeah (Post 616539)
Next you'll tell me that people believe that the earth is flat.

THEY DO!
Saw someyhing that that argumwnt is back or someshit. Idk. Never read much into it. But ya

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah 07-06-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 616541)
THEY DO!
Saw someyhing that that argumwnt is back or someshit. Idk. Never read much into it. But ya

lol no I know. I was joking. Seems bizarre to me but I'm sure peeps will accuse my beliefs of being even worse!

uh-oh 07-06-2017 11:58 AM

Sounding like a bunch of round earth shills in here

Ive come to the who knows conclusion. I still like my own theory that our universe exists in the nucleus of an atom that exists in a hemorrhoid on the anus of an alien dog in a world full of gargantuan spider men. That world and its universe exist in the nucleus of an atom inside an ear infection of me.

Its an endless self centered loop in which i am god and i judge all harshly. Including self. I didnt say MY self because it would be redundant

Now paypal me 13 dollars and ill give you rebirth as a spider king in the next plane

Geno 07-06-2017 11:59 AM

Lol. Is what it is i suppose. Would be nice to know that at least one thing from the history books was relevant today. The more we learn the more i feel like we know nothing.

Geno 07-06-2017 12:02 PM

Oh. And i fucks with that theory uh-oh. Seems co-logical

big baby 07-06-2017 12:11 PM

if we r ur faggot lvl probbbly on 100 lmao

Sharp 07-06-2017 12:43 PM

Ima have to start praying to uhoh

Ghost1 07-06-2017 02:25 PM

given the responses so far im going to go ahead and save my prayers for BB lol

Inno 07-06-2017 03:58 PM

It's ridiculous to me that you all give credibility to these outlandish claims

But God and Jesus are to far fetched?

Wtf?