Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Love first 48 can’t watch cops. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=148371)

Ouch 05-20-2021 12:16 AM

Love first 48 can’t watch cops.

I love the first 48... can’t imagine people don’t know what it is... but if not... it’s they start the show with someone getting killed... and show all of the interviews and whatever that leads up to someone confessing or whatever.

Before I was in legal trouble I loved cops... the show... not actual cops. But I can’t watch it now because of how I’ve got done.

But yeah Pluto Tv first 48 for the win.. pretty sure I’ve seen every single one of them though.

kungfugrip 05-21-2021 02:58 AM

Great show

It's like a documentary of how people in the nations toughest neighbourhoods cry and give their best friends entire government name and address with one cubic millitre of confrontation

UPN Zuch 05-21-2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfugrip (Post 804909)
Great show

It's like a documentary of how people in the nations toughest neighbourhoods cry and give their best friends entire government name and address with one cubic millitre of confrontation

1/100 don’t snitch.

Even worse, until I watched this show I didn’t realize just how quick these “street” niggas will turn on their brother.

“I ain’t talkin”

Cop: “I brought you some Wendy’s”

“It was Worm”

Barcotic 05-21-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPN Zuch (Post 804917)
1/100 don’t snitch.

Even worse, until I watched this show I didn’t realize just how quick these “street” niggas will turn on their brother.

“I ain’t talkin”

“It was Worm”

Lmao
A++

Amen 05-21-2021 03:52 PM

Everyone snitches when it benefits them.

Hush 05-21-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

1/100 don’t snitch.

“I ain’t talkin”

“It was Worm”

The day you realized real life wasn’t a LOX mixtape

What a wild and crazy world we inhabit

UPN Zuch 05-21-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 804919)
Everyone snitches when it benefits them.

Benefit how?

There are a slew of examples of people who could have snitched to get a lesser charge or walk scot-free, but instead kept their mouth shut.

Ouch 05-23-2021 09:13 PM

That and when I was in a small jail, it had pods or 8 people like 4 bunk beds and yiu didn’t get to leave. There was no yard or a main pod where everyone from all pods got to get out and interact with people. You got to get out for “church” once a week but it wasn’t even every week it was just if the pastor or whatever even showed up.

There was a TV you that was on until lights out... ran 24/7 we didn’t get a remote because people would fight over it. They played 24/7 cops episodes, or Lifetime Movie Network... the shit your grandma would watch if she were mad sentimental and corny. Formula female romance movies. I swear they did that shit for extra punishment.

But yeah there’s no real I’ll never snitch stuff.. that’s in movies and rap music.

I’ve known way too many people, if they convinced me solidly enough that they’d charge me I’d rat someone out if it was a murder I didn’t have anything to do with.

The funny first 48 ones which are a lot of them, the cops are like.. we have nothing on this guy if he doesn’t say something we have to let him go. Or we’re just going to charge this guy with it, he’ll be out in 2 days. Let’s see if he changes his mind on snitching. And they do, a lot.

kungfugrip 06-05-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

1/100 don’t snitch.

“I ain’t talkin”

“It was Worm”

Cop: i can put you in jail for 20 years

Suspect: is that the actual truth and youre not just trying to scare me into getting what you want even though this is a police station interrogation room and all i have to do is keep my mouth shut and you'll be forced to let ne leave?

Cop: scouts honour

Suspect: it was Tyrone Washington they call him Lil Windex he lives on Main Street