Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Banning AR-15's (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127163)

uh-oh 02-23-2018 11:05 PM

Banning AR-15's

Do people not understand that I can purchase an american made AK right now for 700 bucks. (americanized of course, in the sense its just semi auto but still fires 7.62s)

what does banning one specific firearm achieve?

do people not understand it is simply a STYLE of weapon? in the "looks" sense.

these are serious questions. i'm just baffled by it.

if you are for banning a semi automatic rifle at least ban them across the board. i'd obviously disagree, but at least you wouldn't come off as so ridiculously silly about it.

Objective 02-23-2018 11:37 PM

That's the product and problem with politics how it works atm, enough people want change but not enough to make a significant change. It starts small and contunues from there. The same way can be said about drugs like weed, there will always be some common consensus and a place to start and then politics to political things and other politics keep politcking until it's been politicked enough and people (rich and poor) are happy. But they never are so everyone are stuck with shit solutions and stupidity such as your example.

Inno 02-24-2018 12:24 AM

Obesity kills more people

Ban forks and Seth

Objective 02-24-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 644115)

At least obesity doesn't end up with some crazy teenager forcefeeding students to death with chocolate bars.

Enbombz 02-24-2018 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 644118)
At least obesity doesn't end up with some crazy teenager forcefeeding students to death with chocolate bars.

They are talking about giving teachers chocolate bars too.

Nick James 02-24-2018 03:15 AM

dark web sales just shot up

Mr. J 02-24-2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 644118)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/11/72/96/1...e-simpsons.jpg

Objective 02-24-2018 03:43 AM

I stand corrected to both of you

Geno 02-24-2018 03:58 AM

Verything starts with one.
Ban one.. Next thing u know...
Im against banning guns.

Its not gonna solve anything.
Its like.. What.. Ban guns and no one will have any?
I mean last time i checked there was a law against walking intonschools and slaying shit. People still do it though. Its not the guns. Or the laws. Its thebpeople. But we all know that.

Aero 02-24-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 644103)
Do people not understand that I can purchase an american made AK right now for 700 bucks. (americanized of course, in the sense its just semi auto but still fires 7.62s)

what does banning one specific firearm achieve?

do people not understand it is simply a STYLE of weapon? in the "looks" sense.

these are serious questions. i'm just baffled by it.

if you are for banning a semi automatic rifle at least ban them across the board. i'd obviously disagree, but at least you wouldn't come off as so ridiculously silly about it.

Do you believe in tougher gun laws or should I buy the site and IP ban you right now?

Enbombz 02-24-2018 06:35 AM

Everyone thinks their country is special or different but it's not. What works in one country will work in another give time. if everyone had guns here there'd be more of the same. People are people.

Objective 02-24-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour joog (Post 644170)
Everyone thinks their country is special or different but it's not. What works in one country will work in another give time. if everyone had guns here there'd be more of the same. People are people.

That's true, but there's no debate in this when the evidence is as clear as it is in this case. There's been no decline in gun violence, a lot of them is due to easy access for kids to get to. Less guns and more safety regulations and control is the only option for the future of the US with the stats the past 30 years we're looking at. It takes a serious effort tho, half assing it or negkect won't work.

I've followed this debate closely for over a decad, since I was 15 or so. Went from pro guns and more lenient control to staying as it is here in Norway throughout the years. And that's heavily based on mistakes and crime committed from spontane actions recorded in the US that are not connected to organized crime/gang violence etc. I don't view my country as more special or less than the US, but I'd lie if I said it made sense for any country to continue like before if they were faced with similar issues given the circumstances they deal with today.

~RustyGunZ~ 02-24-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 644115)

Ban forks and Seth

Me?

Nick James 02-24-2018 07:03 AM

japans got a population of 127 million ppl n barely sees 10 ppl get popped a year in the whole country.

thats crazy.. chicago sees more than that after a chief keef concert

Nick James 02-24-2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 644171)
That's true, but there's no debate in this when the evidence is as clear as it is in this case. There's been no decline in gun violence, a lot of them is due to easy access for kids to get to. Less guns and more safety regulations and control is the only option for the future of the US with the stats the past 30 years we're looking at. It takes a serious effort tho, half assing it or negkect won't work.

I've followed this debate closely for over a decad, since I was 15 or so. Went from pro guns and more lenient control to staying as it is here in Norway throughout the years. And that's heavily based on mistakes and crime committed from spontane actions recorded in the US that are not connected to organized crime/gang violence etc. I don't view my country as more special or less than the US, but I'd lie if I said it made sense for any country to continue like before if they were faced with similar issues given the circumstances they deal with today.

its rlly all about puttin these ideas in these kids minds. when u grow up merkin 10, 000 ppl a week in call of duty with ARs n dracos for ur entire childhood u tend to get comfortable with the idea of shootin sum shit up.

Ghost1 02-24-2018 09:13 AM

Scary when Geno has to come into your thread and answer it for u lol.

He's correct tho. As soon as u ban one gun it opens the door to ban more.

Destroyer 02-24-2018 09:14 AM

Exactly
And banning all guns is bad cuz then we can’t shoot and kill anyone!

Destroyer 02-24-2018 09:14 AM

If we could ban wordplay that doesn’t work both ways, I’d be good tbc

Ghost1 02-24-2018 09:21 AM

FORCED WORDPLAYS ARE THE FOUNDATIOM OF NC

look....banning forced wordplays will not end nbl robberies and cringey rb participation

We can't get rid of all of the existing forced wordplays and then we have to worry about barcotic smuggling them into the site from rb in his butthole.

Idk about you but I don't want to be responsible for cavity searching every rb member with an account here.

Broke Lesnar is manufacturing forced wordplays at an obscene rate at an off-site location (rb) and he simply cannot be stopped.

We need to be looking into the mental health of the wordplay users in my most humble opinion.

Destroyer 02-24-2018 09:22 AM

Thanks. I was waiting for uterus pond